Advertise on PinupLifestyle
I love love LOVE pigs!! Eventually I would love to have one as a pet, but until then, I really want to take some cute pin-up pics with one (I have some really cute ideas)!!! Do you happen to know of anyone who might have a little piggy that I can take some pics with? Or know of any place I might be able to rent one??? Any help would be great :D

Trying to find one that is either all pink...or with spots...like these two little guys. Aren't they adorable!♥

Photobucket

Photobucket

Views: 33

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hey Kristabelle, this is most appropriate for the Chit Chat Cafe forum, the vote request should be split off and posted in The Spotlight pls. Moving thread to Chit Chat Cafe for ya this time ;)
Darn...I was hoping you were gonna tell me where to find a piggy hehe ;) Thank you for moving the thread. This was the first time I've started a discussion and wasn't sure if I did it right...now I know!!! Thank you very much XOXOXO
little piggies anyone?
Too bad you're not in Kentucky!
Thank you sooo much for your help!!! I just sent them a message :D Really appreciate it ♥ XOXO
Try using some little smokies or Vienna cans , if that does not work try Spam ....
ps no animals were harmed in the making of this joke ...c
LOL did you ever find this?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!

Check out our friends:

© 2024   Created by PL Team.   Powered by