Advertise on PinupLifestyle
For those that may not know, the night before leaving to Vegas for viva we evacuated the house in KY to make a run for a storm shelter. I tossed my computers into the safest room in the house and removed a few drives and made a run for it with Desi's family, Giana, & pets. We got lucky that night, I streamed live from there and it was windy as hell, scary as hell and the sirens did go off multiple times. A few hours later and we were home safe.

Unfortunately for Desi & family that wasn't the end of it, as I took off for Viva on a clear day, then here in SF over the next 2wks they have been living with a constant fear almost daily of insane storms, tornado warnings, watches and sirens. I cant express how uneasy it is to know you cant fall asleep without the feeling that something is going to reach down from the sky and beat the s*** out of you and your family.

Just yesterday they let people out of work and school early in our county to get people home for some massive storms, hail came, sirens went off and I believe another run to a storm shelter. WTF is going on with this world? Lucky for us nothing ended up happening and the storms took a slightly different course, here is that storm.

Im intrigued at the thought that Las Vegas doesnt have quakes, tornados, hurricanes or zombies...seriously considering getting the hell outta dodge! For all that were affected by these incredible storms over the past week, I hope friends and family are all ok and i wish for a fast recovery from damages.

Views: 71

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hoping everyone in affected areas are ok. My sister lives in Tuskaloosa, she is ok with minimal property damage considering. I'm on strict orders to not go try to help while pregnant. with the hospital being damaged the last thing needed is any pregnancy complications. If anyone is able to volunteer it would be nice to know about. Please everyone stay safe!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!

Check out our friends:

© 2024   Created by PL Team.   Powered by

Widgets  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service