Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Tips on Promoting Yourself or Your Services for FREE on PinupLifestyle.

There are a few ways to promote yourself or your services to get your share of 1,000,000+ page views each month FOR FREE!

• Introduce Yourself or Your Business Category in the Forum.
(10 Most Recent listings display on the Main Page)

This is where you want to make that memorable first impression to the massive PL member base. Tell us about yourself what you stand for, or what you contribute to the lifestyle! If you have a business, tell members about your products and why they should buy from you!

Try and create posts that will get other members to post comments so that it will get repeat activity thus exposing your services to new members.

Go! Introduce Yourself or Your Business Now!

• The Marketplace
(10 Most Recent listings display on the Main Page)

Members, Site Sponsors, and general vendors you now have a place to SELL SELL SELL! Oh, and SWAP!

You can create as many unique posts as you want. Similar to Craigslist or eBay, you can make a single post per item if you want.

You may also delete your old post and relist it to get pushed back to the top of the listings.

Go! Read more tips about making effective listings!

Go! Create a listing in The Marketplace!

• Become a "Star" (Top Active PL Members)

You get points for different types of site activity. Inviting your friends in the industry yields the most points, followed closely by creating posts in the Forum and commenting on photos.

Go! Invite your friends now!

Go! View the current Stars!

Views: 157

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hiya. I clicked on the thingy (notice my use of technical term) to go introduce myself, but I got a "page is not found" message. Is that page no longer there? Or is my brain just having another minor (I refuse to admit it could be major) malfunction?
Oooops! Our fault, the page did move and has now been updated with fresh links for yourself and for a business. We'll review this document further tonight for broken/updated links.

Buttercup said:
Hiya. I clicked on the thingy (notice my use of technical term) to go introduce myself, but I got a "page is not found" message. Is that page no longer there? Or is my brain just having another minor (I refuse to admit it could be major) malfunction?
Ok thanks much! :)
Thank you for the tips,I can defiantly use em! :)
Thanks for the tips!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!

Check out our friends:

© 2024   Created by PL Team.   Powered by

Widgets  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service