Advertise on PinupLifestyle

I keep seeing this diet online and am curious if anyone has ever tried it? Don't know who the girl is that created it, but curious nonetheless.

www.thepinupgirldiet.com

Views: 211

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

My two cents if I may...diets NEVER work. It's a billion dollar industry that has'nt really helped anyone. Just accept yourself as you are as difficult as it may be (it's not easy). But if you are set on losing weight I recommend reading "Skinny B****" by Rory Freedman and Kim Barnouin. It's a great book...brilliant! Because it explains so much about the food/agriculture industry...which is always important to know. There's also documentaries like "The World According to Monsanto" and "Food Inc." which are eye-opening.
Oh and they're not suggesting anyone literally be a "b****" they just wanted to draw attention to the book. Good strategy! : P

This is their website: http://www.skinnybitch.net/
Lisa, posts are gone. No worries anymore.

Anita, I agree with you about Skinny B****. It is a great book! I've read it many times, and even given it as gifts. LOL. Also, Food Inc. looks amazing. I've only seen parts of it, but I can't wait to see the whole thing.
Thankies <3

Roxy Tart {M} said:

Anita, I agree with you about Skinny B****. It is a great book! I've read it many times, and even given it as gifts. LOL. Also, Food Inc. looks amazing. I've only seen parts of it, but I can't wait to see the whole thing.
Yeah, it does make a good gift! I actually got ahold of a copy because it was given to my mom! Haha! And I forgot to mention "Super Size Me" as a good documentary to watch. It's like aversion therapy for fast food...all I have to do is think of that part where Morgan throws up his Big Mac meal and I'm over any cravings for fries and burgers...Also the book "Fast Food Nation" is a good read. Hope that helps anyone here! : )

Roxy Tart {M} said:

Keep up the good work...I think I might look into this as well!

Honey B Hooligan {M} said:

tip for the 4 letter word (diet).....

If you cut 125 calories a day. your weight will go down.

Also drink water. half your body weight in ounces is what your body needs.

Also proper nutrition is a major factor. not just eating salads.

www.vismoothie.com

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!

Check out our friends:

© 2024   Created by PL Team.   Powered by

Widgets  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service