Advertise on PinupLifestyle

I keep seeing this diet online and am curious if anyone has ever tried it? Don't know who the girl is that created it, but curious nonetheless.

www.thepinupgirldiet.com

Views: 211

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Sounds interesting, many diets have the "on and off" days now. The theory being that if you deprive yourself you will fail. I'd like to know if anyone here has bought this book.

*Also, since this thread is about diet I'm moving it to the food and drink forum*
Thanks. I agree with the "on and off" day theory. Once you tell yourself you can't have somthing, you want it even more and that's what sucks about diets. I like the idea of working really hard during the week, then giving yourself a break on the weekends. <3

Roxy Tart {M} said:
Sounds interesting, many diets have the "on and off" days now. The theory being that if you deprive yourself you will fail. I'd like to know if anyone here has bought this book.

*Also, since this thread is about diet I'm moving it to the food and drink forum*
hmm...the theory also works on the basis of calorie confusion. If you eat the same amount of calories (within a 300 calorie range) every day, then your body will adjust and it will take you longer to lose. However, if you calorie pack on a single day (really eat whatever you want) and then go back on your diet, then your body is always guessing, so always burning.

I may actually look into this!
Just bought the book. I'll let you ladies know after Kurt and I look it over :)
okay, just read the book. It actually looks like fun! I'm gonna try it! Do I feel a blog journey coming on.....?
I'll read the blog if you write it! I'd love to hear all about it.

On a side note, the term for the day off is commonly known as "Cheesecake Sunday".
Please do keep a blog if you try it and let us know!
Blog away sister! Can't wait to hear about it. Is it something we can follow at the same time? It would be fun if we got a bunch of PL girls to do the same diet and see everyones results. "THE BIGGEST LOSER - PINUP EDITION" lol lol lol

Honey B Hooligan {M} said:
okay, just read the book. It actually looks like fun! I'm gonna try it! Do I feel a blog journey coming on.....?
You got it ladies! Working on a blog now! :D site to come soon!
I will definately fallow! I'm curious to see how it all goes! You go girl!

Honey B Hooligan {M} said:
be careful Lisa, that violates copyright laws. They do search the internet for mentions of their book as well. I agree that it's lifestyle changes, BUT this diet requires that you eat less than 1100 per day until you reach your goal weight. which can be very dangerous.

LisaLuxx said:
I donwloaded it a while back. Its actually based on the same concepts as all other sensible eating plans wich is that you can eat anything you want in small portions, get plenty of rest, fluids and activity. This "diet" is not a diet at all but a lifestyle choice based on moderation. If anyone wants a PDF copy, please email me privately and I will be glad to forward it to you.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!

Check out our friends:

© 2024   Created by PL Team.   Powered by

Widgets  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service