Advertise on PinupLifestyle
I just posted a blog about some neat stuff I picked up while out and about today, and figured I'd share on here.
Hooray for second-hand-shopping success! =0D
http://tessaletaunt.livejournal.com/5055.html

Anybody else have any recent antique/thrift store finds? Share! =0]

Views: 211

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Love the sweater!! And the skates! In fact, everything you got is awesome!
Nice haul!
I recently got some nifty earrings, a purse and 2 vintage dresses at an estate sale this past weekend. And one of those little hats with the netting veil. I love those. All for under $30! I don't have any pics, except for the hat which is in my profile.
Nice finds Tess! I snagged a long line bra ($20) and some brand new lace gloves ($9) from the local thrift shop.

It looks like a string hanging from the gloves, but it's just the plastic thing that holds the two of them together (I've been too lazy to take it off)
Cherry Cyanide said:
I recently got some nifty earrings, a purse and 2 vintage dresses at an estate sale this past weekend. And one of those little hats with the netting veil. I love those. All for under $30! I don't have any pics, except for the hat which is in my profile.

I LIVE for estate sales! I used to live in a neighborhood where pretty much all of my neighbors were elderly, so there was always an estate sale going on.
this is my first estate sale but i signed up for the mailing list so i can hit some more!

Tessa LeTaunt said:

I LIVE for estate sales! I used to live in a neighborhood where pretty much all of my neighbors were elderly, so there was always an estate sale going on.
My roommate just scored me 2 dresses, a handbag, 2 cute little hats, a choker, a pair of earrings, a pair of leather gloves AND a fur stole in excellent condition for around $40. Estate sales are my new addiction! I'll post some pics later...
I just got back from Chicago, IL at 1AM this morning! Although we were super busy, we managed to stop in an antique shop during our visit. I picked up this 1950's Gilbert Microscope and Lab Set for only 5 bucks! It's complete, and has all of the original pieces; instruction manual included. The illuminator even still works.

Pardon the tacky hotel bedding.

It's obviously just a mere kid's toy, but for such a great steal, I had to have it.
I mainly love the tin box the kit is in. It may not look great in size in the photos, but it's rather large in all actuality.
Ohhhhh we should start a thread specifically for that! Fuckit, renaming this thread to be the official one =)
Doooo ittttt!

Edson {PL Team} said:
Ohhhhh we should start a thread specifically for that!
OOoo! Official Status! hehehe
Haha, CHA CHING!

Honey B Hooligan {Madam} said:
OOoo! Official Status! hehehe

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!