Advertise on PinupLifestyle
For those that don't know, GTL is an acronym for Gym, Tan, Laundry. It was made popular by the boys of Jersey Shore in the first season. Now before you go saying nasty things about Guidos (whom I love, so shhh), this post has nothing to do with them. This post is all the GTL lifestyle. I've decided to live this way, what about you?

Let's break it down:

G = Gym. Going to the gym is a good thing right? But if you want, you can break it down even more. "G" is just working out, and working out; no matter if at the gym, at home, taking a dance class, whatever, is good for you. Everyone should do it!

T = Tan. The boys from Jersey Shore believe that tanning (it's spray tan now, so no damage) makes them look better. This is something that many of us here on PL take part in. But even if you don't choose to tan, I'll bet you do something to take care of you skin and keep it looking good. "T" is all about looking your best, taking care of your skin (tanning, skin care, make up) whatever that happens to be for you.

L = Laundry. This one is pretty easy. It's all about taking care of your clothes. Washing, ironing, folding, etc. If you practice "L" everyday, you'll never leave the house looking sloppy.

So to sum it all up, following the idea of the GTL Lifestyle means you'll be healthy, fit, look nice and pretty, and always leave the house in clean, well taken care of clothes. Can you imagine what the world would look like if everyone took this to heart? I sure can..... kinda like...... the 1940's-1960's.... right?

Views: 371

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Daaaang Roxy, the brain is ON today! GO GIRL! I like it!!
Great post and great point! I too will be adopting the GTL. Looking forward to slimming up, and seeing how a tan looks on my normally pasty ass, lol.
I'll take the G and L to heart... forget about T. Spray or not, lol. I refuse.
GTL baby... All the way!
I look so weird w/ a tan..I've always had very fair skin...so not sure I'll be addin' the T. But I'm a die hard fan of the G & L!
I don't G or T...

sooo.. L? lol
I go in waves with the gym. some weeks I'm hardcore, others not so well.

I'm cursed w/ a forever tan. yea... thats right. I don't appreciate my permatan

As for the L... well.... FAIL. I go as far as washing and folding, that's it.

DD
I wash and fold and if it's wrinkled, I throw it back in the dryer.. I also do the "smell test" haha I'm bad...

Dear Daniel {★} said:
I go in waves with the gym. some weeks I'm hardcore, others not so well.

I'm cursed w/ a forever tan. yea... thats right. I don't appreciate my permatan

As for the L... well.... FAIL. I go as far as washing and folding, that's it.

DD
This makes sense.
I may not tan, but I do use vanishing cream as well as a good cocktail of other things on my skin.
I guess in a way T could even be applied to doing your hair all nice.

L - I wash my clothes and occasionally hang it up. I do LOVE to iron though. I do take good care of my clothes however. And I prefer to repair than to buy new.

G - now that just ain't ever gonna happen. LOL. I walk to work, thats all your gettin out of me

As for the guido thing, I never knew what one was til someone (I won't name names ) said I was dating one LOL. He doesn't look like the Jersey shore kinda guy tho. No deep tan or anything. When he has his hair slicked back he looks like a 50's movie star
LOL!! I so missed J.S. last Thursday, have to catch up tonight. Fist pump like champs guys and dolls! ;p
I'm GTL G- I work out at home T- being latina I get tan quickly but I do wear sun block everyday so that's good another way I keep my face looking young I don't wear concealers, foundation and powder never needed it L- I'm a house mom do it all the time and make my own meshes on the sewing machine
GTL FO LIFE! lol 'cept for me, the T is for "take care of your skin"...so no tanning for moi!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!

Check out our friends:

© 2024   Created by PL Team.   Powered by

Widgets  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service