Advertise on PinupLifestyle
im wanting my calves tattooed but trying to think of some cool ideas!

im booked in with my tattooist on tues to get my back finished so ill be chatting to him for ideas but just thought id ask you guys too :0)

i love traditional/old school/sailor jerry/rockabilly tattoos and want it to fit in with what i already have

i dont really want cherries as a few people have them.

any ideas? x x x

Views: 32

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Definitely something that fits with the shape of your legs. It really irks me to see people who get nice art that's distorted b/c of location.

I know the 'stocking seams' have been done, but perhaps your own variation with something at the top in place of bows, such as swallows perhaps.

Pin-ups also seem to work well for this area, especially if they are in a nice pose.

Hope that gives you some thoughts.
My pleasure.

Here a few things I found via Google that might help you out.

A bit 'extreme', but I thought it was lovely:

Matryoshka! I think that sounds wonderful! And they'll work nicely with the shape of your calves.

peachy said:
thanks sweetie....i really like the 1st one.

im thinking of getting 2 russian dolls.....but like a victorian woman and a victorian man!!! in colour xx

Pics of your calves?
That sounds like a lovely idea.

More inspiration:

I agree with Lenore; whatever it is, it should flow with the shape of your leg. In my opinion, the "straight edge" tattoos don't really flow well. But the tattoo of the swallows with stars looks really good! God, I want those tattoos! And whatever you choose, it should be something you know you'll love forever!
Still required to tell you if its a good idea or not, its all about the canvas!

peachy said:
they havent been inked yet ha

Daddy Cool {PL} said:
Pics of your calves?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!