Advertise on PinupLifestyle
Got my Sephora catalog in the mail today and the cover is awesome!  Lots of new stuff from Tarina Tarantino.  She's a really awesome jewelry designer and this new makeup line looks very girly and fun!  I think I may have to try the Dollskin powder.  I mean, come on, it's called dollskin powder!  :)

Views: 13

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I have a HUGE Tarina collection or jewelry and hair accessories, I can't wait to get the make up. I'm buying all of it, just cuz!
I know this is an old thread but I've been curious about her line. How is it working out for ya'll?
I got a preview email awhile back so I eagerly anticipated the arrival. I have the Tarina Tarantino barbie doll lol. I haven't tried the dollskin powder yet but I did get the pearl glow primer. Very awesome :) A bonus is that my skin did not break out or flake out. Also, the primer has a pleasant light scent and of course makes the make up go on smoothly. All around hooray!
Roxy, you have to get the sparkle shimmer powders (both loose and in the perfume style bottle). They really are sparkly :) You'll love them!

Roxy Tart {Madam} said:
I have a HUGE Tarina collection or jewelry and hair accessories, I can't wait to get the make up. I'm buying all of it, just cuz!
I bought a few, but they didn't really impress me enough to buy more. The eye shadow is good, but not quite pigmented enough for me. The sparkle powder in the perfume bottle (come on, y'all had to know I would own that) smells really good and gives a nice even shimmer. I really like it.

I do like the collections, they came out after the initial release. This Victorian cameo one is my fave:

All the different ones are here:
http://www.sephora.com/browse/brand_hierarchy.jhtml;jsessionid=HTNO...

All in all my review is to buy them because they are cute and girly (still a good reason if you ask me). If you want a really good pigmented quality make up, go with Make Up Forever or MAC.
I do love the packaging because it's so pink, girly and over-the-top. I *want* to love the makeup. I might give the dollskin powder a try; I hope it's light enough for my skintone.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!

Check out our friends:

© 2024   Created by PL Team.   Powered by

Widgets  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service