Advertise on PinupLifestyle
WinkHolliday.com is finally live! It isn't without its imperfections, but I'm happy to have it online at all. I would still like to add a guestbook, but that will have to come later. In the meantime, feel free to leave feedback here! Thanks!

Views: 71

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thank you so much! It's such a relief, to NOT be getting a whole lot of "Well the albums wouldn't load for me" kind of comments. BUT THAT'S OKAY. Please tell me if there are problems!

NolaChick™ {M} said:
I love it! It's really awesome!
Hey,

looks really good, let us know if you want to do a link swap.

LKL x
Sure thing! Your "Hello Sailor" trousers are adorable. Do you ship to the US?

Lady K Loves said:
Hey,

looks really good, let us know if you want to do a link swap.

LKL x
Love it Wink! The gallery is my favorite part. "A Holliday In the making" so clever you!
Hey, you got your site up, which lit a fire under my butt. :)

Seanna/Dixie Diamond {M} said:
Love it Wink! The gallery is my favorite part. "A Holliday In the making" so clever you!
Oh that's right I do! Actually, out of you, me, and Nola Chickadee we all have brand new websites up! How very exciting for all of us to get to see such wonderful pin ups making our way!
Pinups UNITE!

And by the way! I HOPE that my site can someday be on a more professional scale as you fine ladies. I own my domain name but have yet to build it all over again. A better one is yet to come (Sinatra singing in my head now). Once again, congrats Wink and congrats on your successes!

Wink Holliday said:
Hey, you got your site up, which lit a fire under my butt. :)

Seanna/Dixie Diamond {M} said:
The gallery software is rather good - I like it!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!

Check out our friends:

© 2024   Created by PL Team.   Powered by

Widgets  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service