Advertise on PinupLifestyle
We are in the perfect season for FUN IN THE SUN. Summer has given some of us the best memories of our lives. Whether it’s going to the park or heading to our favorite destination, the beach, the combination of both always leaves us with smiles on our faces. My question to you is...what summertime places do you like to visit? What are your staples of food and beach toys that are must haves when going? Mine are coronas, fish tacos, volleyball nets, buckets and shovels. I love to leave my stresses behind and feel like a kid again!!! Whatever the case may be, if you are intrigued by the whole summer beach look, then please take a look at the post I just put up on it. Hopefully it'll inspire you to get some relaxation under the sun sometime soon. Click on my banner below to view. Thanks!! - XOXO Aubrey

Create your own video slideshow at animoto.com.

Views: 41

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hey Des!! thanks for the update. I revised my questions. LOL. So many forum discussions, that it's hard to keep up. I do have to say that Tessa is very sexy.

Desirée {PL Team} said:
I love the beach! We always have sunscreen, coronas, chips and salsa, frisbee, and a blanket with us. I also like to bring a good book and my current knitting project. Summertime also always makes me think of the zoo and camping!
See, I've never gone camping before on the beach, sounds fantastic!!! I've been at many a bonfire, but no sleepovers. I am just gong to have to try it one day.

Alice Cat said:
Where I live we're surrounded by great beaches so bonfires, beers and camping on one of them is always a must!
Great beach, friends, beer, and huddled around a bonfire.....just can't get any better!!! thanks for sharing sweetheart!!!

Alice Cat said:
Here's a couple of pictures from a camping trip we went on down a beach called Manorbier last year! Was a great laugh.

Aubrey London {Madam} said:
See, I've never gone camping before on the beach, sounds fantastic!!! I've been at many a bonfire, but no sleepovers. I am just gong to have to try it one day.
Alice Cat said:
Where I live we're surrounded by great beaches so bonfires, beers and camping on one of them is always a must!
living in florida we have great beaches, thankfully most are untouched by the oil spill. I like to keep my ivory skin unfreckled so I do not spend much time on the beach these days and when I do I have a huge brimmed hat and preslathered the spf - poolside in the shade for me with an Iced tea, Woodchuck Cider and Framboise Lambic are delicious summer beers I am enjoying at the moment. Summer fruits like peaches and cherries - mmm!
Since it's usually 90-100 degrees degrees, I try to avoid outdoor activities! But I do love a getaway to cooler climates. My fave is Fort Bragg. We were just there last weekend. High temp was in the 60's. Loved it!
Fort Bragg
I actually live at the beach! I live in San Clemente, CA and have an ocean view. However, it's almost August and we've had 1 hot week this whole year!! I actually grew up surfing so I guess my favorite summer time memories consist of that warmth feeling on your skin, salt in my hair, and sleeping in a bikini. Or that amazing shower after al of that. I also used to lived in Las Vegas last year and even though it's not a beach memory I used to LOVE the warm summer nights and the thunderstorms in August <3

Here's my room with the ocean in the background.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!

Check out our friends:

© 2024   Created by PL Team.   Powered by

Widgets  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service