Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Stupidly happy about our new whiteboard and corkboard =)

We've been wanting a whiteboard for the office so bad, this weekend we got one! We also picked up a corkboard for all the fantastic photos that come in the mail from models. There will be 3 corkboards when done. Unfortunately with all the excitement, we forgot the push pins at home!

If you'd like to mail a signed/dedicated photo for the corkboard, please PM us for an address.

Anyways enjoy a lil view of PL Mission Control...

Views: 35

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

ooo! I'm sending a photo! :D
how cute! i love office stuff. and i dig the little dayna cutout!
Ha Ha! I Love it! It's the little things right, I love my white board! Very entertaining! :-)
Being as OCD as I am I can appreciate your excitement! I am nothing without my post-its! Hopefully you bought an eraser for the dry erase board ;) ha ha
yea.... Riannon & I had a corkboard once a long time ago... needless to say there were some VERY interesting things that would pop up on there....

thank you for bringing back a vision that mentally scarred me for a long time. now if you'll excuse me I have to go wash my brain.
we did, you have to refresh my memory. hmmmmmmm

Daniel Rodriguez {PLA} said:
yea.... Riannon & I had a corkboard once a long time ago... needless to say there were some VERY interesting things that would pop up on there....

thank you for bringing back a vision that mentally scarred me for a long time. now if you'll excuse me I have to go wash my brain.
your brother in that "male advertisement" picture... I'm pretty sure you remember that.

DR

Riannon Rodriguez said:

Yay for awesome office-ness!! The only thing that cork board needs is a can of red spray paint! And maybe a little glitter....lol.
oh now i remember, wow he was pissed about that one and it was sooo funny, the wonders of cut and paste

your brother in that "male advertisement" picture... I'm pretty sure you remember that.

DR

Riannon Rodriguez said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!

Check out our friends:

© 2024   Created by PL Team.   Powered by

Widgets  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service