Advertise on PinupLifestyle
I'm feeling like I'm not challenged with my work anymore! So, I'm throwing it out to you guys!!

Hit me with your biggest make-up dilemmas and I'll do my best to solve 'em!!

XOXO
Lili DeVil

Views: 98

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

My upper lip disappears in photos, but lining it on the outside looks freakish. What to do?
Oh! I've got one. Eyebrows! My eyebrows are naturally kind of thin. But I want some thick ones! I bought this Nicole Miller eyebrow pencil that seems to work really well...I just haven't gotten the technique down yet. Any tips? xoxo
Too funny... Mine are too thick for my taste; I prefer them skinny! I guess the grass always looks greener on the other side of the fence.

Betty Sue said:
Oh! I've got one. Eyebrows! My eyebrows are naturally kind of thin. But I want some thick ones! I bought this Nicole Miller eyebrow pencil that seems to work really well...I just haven't gotten the technique down yet. Any tips? xoxo
come to one of my editorial shoots ill give you a challenge :P
I have a allergy to eye shadows or face powders with mica in them. I love the sheen to the eye shadows but I cant do it. Is there a primer that you think would help. What matte Mac colors would give me a great vintage look?
I use MAC's long lasting liquid lip color. i absolutely love it and wear it almost every day! it has the lip color on one side and lip gloss on the other for the top coat. they have a bright red color called "lasting lust" that is the perfect shade of red. i love it because i can kiss my boyfriend as much as i want without leaving kiss marks on his face! hehe :)

the only downside to it is that it's a b**** to get off and if you put too many coats on, it will start to get flakey and messy....

Delyssia LaBelle said:
how do you keep your red lips from being red around the outside and all dry and moist but faded in the middle? reapply is my answer, but if you have a better one, let me know.
hello!!!
im a pin up model , but here in chile is very expensice to contract a make up artist s, so i do my own make up , whick i think is not so bad, but is the same in all shoots , can you give em some tips?
i would reaaly apreciate them ...
Attachments:
I see a lot of ladies here also use MAC's Ruby Woo..

I have a question about it.. it's from their Matte line and I find it to be VERY dry.. I have to really PUT IT ON to get it to look even and by then, it's really thick and dry on my lips.. it makes them crack and you can really see the lines in my lips..

I've had gloppy gloss reds that melt down your face and i thought the matte would be a good save to that but I'm finding it too dry.. what would be a good way to make it work well?

I was thinking about mixing it with clear MAC lip glass.. or chapstick.. something to lube it up but not make it transparent or moveable..

How do you use your Ruby Woo?
Here's one...I currently do not wear make up and do not own any...

I've been offered a studio photo session but I have to do my own make up and hair. Having had NO make up experience whatever...how can I get myself some pin up eyes? I don't really have visible eye lids either and my eyes are quite almondy shaped. (look at my pictures if you don't get what I'm saying)...

Help! Thanks so much.
My eyebrows are not very arched naturally, how can I get that fabulous arched look without making it look bad against my more rounded brows?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!

Check out our friends:

© 2024   Created by PL Team.   Powered by

Widgets  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service