Advertise on PinupLifestyle
Hey everybody,
I absolutely adore stockings and think they are really sexy but I can't really wear them as my legs chaif near the top of my thighs and stockings tend to not come high enough!
Can anyone suggest anywhere I could get stockings that have a higher rise or anything that could stop this problem?

Thankyou everyone in advance

Views: 51

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

If you are referring to thigh highs, you can go about that, with just using laced bands verses simple bands. I would suggest getting a size a little bigger than you normally get. Also chaffing can be solved with baby powder.
you could go with a longer size also.
Thankyou for your help guys, I will try this out!!
Just buy a regular pair of pantyhose, and cut them to the exact length you want them at. It's super simple, and since they won't have that pesky band around the tops, your chafing problem is solved. I've been cutting my own hose for a while now, and have never had a problem with fraying. That was my first concern when I had the idea, but haven't encountered that issue.
I made this video for the members of PL in the Burlesque section of the forum a while back, to help give ideas on how to cut costs when it comes to costuming. I mentioned my pantyhose-cutting method in it as well. =0]

I have the same problem as you. Except mine chaff right at the very top of my legs (like half an ince toan inch or so from my cha cha, not that you needed to know lol)
Obviously stockings cant go that high up the leg. I've been wearing "comfort" shorts. These are NOT practical for stocking wearers. All in all I would be wearing garter belt, my underwear and the shorts.
however, my friend just told me about chafing cream. Its like what runners use on nipples ect.
If its not too bad then regular talc works fine. But the reason for chafing is actually sweating and rubbing. So if keeping dry (ie talc) doesn't work then try the chafing cream.

If im going bare legged, the the shorts are the best thing ever!
Look for Opera length stockings, which are longer, and if you are buying fully fashioned pay attention to sizing. Sometimes they indicate that fuller thighs should go up half a size — which has worked for me. Also, because fully fashioned don't have lycra they are not as retrictive, i.e., less chafing and no sausage look at the tops! Hope that helps!
thankyou so much for all your advice ladies and Betty, I am similar to you in that respect I have just been wearing these control pants/shorts with bare legs or tights. ew. I feel so un sexy it's unreal! I'm going to try some higher length stockings first and then if that doesnt work I'll try the chaffing cream.
I'll let you know how I get on!
Oooooh please do. I'm gonna try the creams, see how they go.
If the opera length ones work, Ill have to source some in london

Loretta Jane said:
thankyou so much for all your advice ladies and Betty, I am similar to you in that respect I have just been wearing these control pants/shorts with bare legs or tights. ew. I feel so un sexy it's unreal! I'm going to try some higher length stockings first and then if that doesnt work I'll try the chaffing cream.
I'll let you know how I get on!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!

Check out our friends:

© 2024   Created by PL Team.   Powered by

Widgets  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service