Advertise on PinupLifestyle
Hey PL Peeps I haven't written anything in a while so I'm a little rusty, But i was completely stunned to see these shoes and I had to share with you all. I'd like to know what you all think?
Like the Subject says a stiletto with no heel! this morning I was browsing threw some images and I came across these babies!

They are by far the most crazy looking stilettos I've seen for a while. well compared to the ballerina stiletto this heel looks freaking painful to wear...but I'm sure it would LOOK KISS A$$ in a photo.
Which model do you think could rock these shoes in a photo shoot? my personal opinion...Mosh.

Views: 1550

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Lady Gaga has worn shoes like that.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
They look incredibly painful! I'm willing to sacrifice comfort for cute shoes, but these aren't even cute!
AGREED!

But, I have to also agree.. no one would rock those like Mosh.

Pepper Mayweather said:
I concur! This shoe doesn't really scream "sexy" to me. It screams, "OUCH!"

Delyssia LaBelle {Madam} said:
i think these are sexy and awesome, but not for every day use, PLUS the heal is the sexiest part of a high heal, all sharp and pointy!
love the look, want the feel.
Everyone missed a big thing- Sound.

Remember ** Click Click ** anyone?
asides from the amazing sexyness of the sharp point-
when a sexy lady is comin your way you can hear it!!
If Im gonna wear my C.L.B. shoes or my Y.S.L. shoes
Im gonna make sure that they command attention when i walk.
part of being at Fashion shows is the sexy strut and stomp action
definately (as a fasionista) LOVE this shoe- the form and angle
has a very equine feel to it unlike the ballerina styled one witch puts
the entire foot in a point- both awesome shoes, Id wear- not every day
because I like to mix it up but I would def have more then one pair <3
OHH SHEETT GAGA! good grief! I never make it past her waist. I'm usually distracted by all the hats, hair, insane dresses or barely there dresses i haven't noticed her shoes! wow! gaga WOW! I wonder if she practices on stilts? apparently these shoes have been around and GAGA bought them all! I love her soo much! Yo go Gaga!
On a side note....The maker of this shoe shouldn't really call these stilettos.
By definition a stiletto is: a slender dagger with a blade thick in proportion to its breadth, a pointed instrument for piercing holes for eyelets or embroidery, stiletto heel; also : a shoe with a stiletto heel...no heel no stiletto?
Either way i'm sticking to my opinion....this shoe + fetish model= fetish perfection.

Cherri Bombe said:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
They look incredibly painful! I'm willing to sacrifice comfort for cute shoes, but these aren't even cute!
Is it safe to say that it just looks like it hurts? I do however like the color of the shoe.
Agreed, these shoes are fetish all the way. I'm seeing latex, whips, and possibly circus midgets. just sayin.....RAAALALALALALALALA!

Lil_Bit {PLA} said:
WHAHAHA!!!! to be honest my first reaction was WTF?! and Ouch my back hurts

I think if these shoes were paired with a ultra sexy latex body suit or anything latex it would take a photo shot to another level of dominatrix/ S&M / fetish. I'm not saying they are super sexy but they bring a rare quality or Pain and Pleasure. The girl modeling can bring the ULTRA SEXY and the shoes def will bring the pain!!
somehow, hers don't look like they're so "high" know what I mean? Her foot looks more even then angled. Fetish? yes. Walmart shopping trip? niet.

Cherri Bombe said:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I dont get it at all ! Looks kind of "horsey" to me. Something ultimately creepy about it. Then again I dont get the whole "Lady" Gaga phenomenon at all. Dont get the music, the style or the hype, not knocking those who do but just dont understand it.
Dita Von Teese and Betty Grable are more my speed !

Honey B Hooligan {Madam} said:
Agreed, these shoes are fetish all the way. I'm seeing latex, whips, and possibly circus midgets. just sayin.....RAAALALALALALALALA!

Lil_Bit {PLA} said:
WHAHAHA!!!! to be honest my first reaction was WTF?! and Ouch my back hurts

I think if these shoes were paired with a ultra sexy latex body suit or anything latex it would take a photo shot to another level of dominatrix/ S&M / fetish. I'm not saying they are super sexy but they bring a rare quality or Pain and Pleasure. The girl modeling can bring the ULTRA SEXY and the shoes def will bring the pain!!
i concur creeper von creepertons.

GiGi Von Vroom said:
ewwwww! i mentioned in another discussion that shoes such as the stiletto ballerina shoe gives me the willies! this one is included! something about the way the foot looks gives me the creeps.
Shoes to go to walmart lol!! RALALALALLAA!

Honey B Hooligan {Madam} said:
somehow, hers don't look like they're so "high" know what I mean? Her foot looks more even then angled. Fetish? yes. Walmart shopping trip? niet.

Cherri Bombe said:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!

Check out our friends:

© 2024   Created by PL Team.   Powered by

Widgets  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service