Advertise on PinupLifestyle
Hey PL Peeps I haven't written anything in a while so I'm a little rusty, But i was completely stunned to see these shoes and I had to share with you all. I'd like to know what you all think?
Like the Subject says a stiletto with no heel! this morning I was browsing threw some images and I came across these babies!

They are by far the most crazy looking stilettos I've seen for a while. well compared to the ballerina stiletto this heel looks freaking painful to wear...but I'm sure it would LOOK KISS A$$ in a photo.
Which model do you think could rock these shoes in a photo shoot? my personal opinion...Mosh.

Views: 1550

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I would happily wear them for a shoot. not really practical, def more of a taxi shoe IF that. Still very very cute tho
ewwwww! i mentioned in another discussion that shoes such as the stiletto ballerina shoe gives me the willies! this one is included! something about the way the foot looks gives me the creeps.
This is a total Limo shoe... I'd shoot in it, but thats all.
i think these are sexy and awesome, but not for every day use, PLUS the heal is the sexiest part of a high heal, all sharp and pointy!

Agreed that the heel in al of its elegant, dangerous sharpness is the absolute sexiest part of the high heeled shoe. The way it arches the foot and pops the butt out and up is also damn sexy but as an object I think it is the heel that is the sexiest. Why create a shoe that eliminates that?
Delyssia LaBelle {Madam} said:
i think these are sexy and awesome, but not for every day use, PLUS the heal is the sexiest part of a high heal, all sharp and pointy!
I concur! This shoe doesn't really scream "sexy" to me. It screams, "OUCH!"

Delyssia LaBelle {Madam} said:
and again i say, EWWWWWWWWW!!!! *skin crawling* haha
It reminds me of the alien's feet off of Signs.... now that I stare at it. lol

GiGi Von Vroom said:

Thats what is reminded me of !! You nailed it exactly ! The aliens from "Signs"
Pepper Mayweather said:
It reminds me of the alien's feet off of Signs.... now that I stare at it. lol

GiGi Von Vroom said:
WHAHAHA!!!! to be honest my first reaction was WTF?! and Ouch my back hurts

I think if these shoes were paired with a ultra sexy latex body suit or anything latex it would take a photo shot to another level of dominatrix/ S&M / fetish. I'm not saying they are super sexy but they bring a rare quality or Pain and Pleasure. The girl modeling can bring the ULTRA SEXY and the shoes def will bring the pain!!

Wow that just sounds kinda delicious !
Lil_Bit {PLA} said:
WHAHAHA!!!! to be honest my first reaction was WTF?! and Ouch my back hurts

I think if these shoes were paired with a ultra sexy latex body suit or anything latex it would take a photo shot to another level of dominatrix/ S&M / fetish. I'm not saying they are super sexy but they bring a rare quality or Pain and Pleasure. The girl modeling can bring the ULTRA SEXY and the shoes def will bring the pain!!
my ass would hurt from falling over if I wore those. jus sayin.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!

Check out our friends:

© 2024   Created by PL Team.   Powered by

Widgets  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service