Advertise on PinupLifestyle
hey gals,

i was just curious... are any of you ladies involved in social/jacket clubs of any kind? i know there are girls out on the west coast who are still into that sort of thing, but i never see it out here on the east coast.
i still think it's a wicked cool idea, to have a bunch of dolls who are all into the same thing, getting together & having a blast.... goes along with my thought that i probably should have lived in a different decade ; )
any thoughts?

xoxo
panda

Views: 69

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

you'll probably have more luck in the city. i thought there would be more Jersey gals, but they all seem to be in hiding.. lol.

Miss Sam said:
I live in the middle of no where kenosha wisconsin! I wish i could start a jacket club but no one out here that i know is into it! I hope theres more of a network up in Milwuakee because im hoping to go there for college
Can we do this with PL?
I was thinking the same thing.

Cassie Wanda said:
Can we do this with PL?
Of course, it could most def work, similar to car clubs, great Idea actually Cassie...

Cassie Wanda said:
Can we do this with PL?
hmm. i didn't think of that. not a bad idea.
we could flesh out chapters in different areas and such....

i need to see more of my NJ gals get in on this idea!

Daddy Cool said:
Of course, it could most def work, similar to car clubs, great Idea actually Cassie...

Cassie Wanda said:
Can we do this with PL?
DC, you should have something like that for your Coca-Cola girls!

Daddy Cool said:

Cassie Wanda said:
Can we do this with PL?
DIBS ON DETROIT!!!!!

Panda said:
hmm. i didn't think of that. not a bad idea.
we could flesh out chapters in different areas and such....

i need to see more of my NJ gals get in on this idea!

Daddy Cool said:

Cassie Wanda said:
Can we do this with PL?
I love that idea...Shall we have a super secret Pinup Lifestyle club? We have some great talent on this site...hmmm now my wheels are turning...
I'm a member of the Gypsy Queens. Which essentially I guess could be considered a social club but of all tattooed women. We're also a promotional team comprised of women from all walks of life and all career fields. I am the President of the VA chapter. We represent at conventions, car shows, concerts, charity events etc and our main goal is to promote the positive image of the tattooed female. Our models who model for the GQs do non nude modeling only. There are chapters all over the US some more active than others.

There is also a social/jacket club in GA called the Big Wheel B******. Not sure what all is involved to being a part of them though.
If you're referring to a pinup style social club, there is one in NJ called the Merciful Dames. They actually work events and do alot of charity events while still keeping with the pinup lifestyle.

Panda said:
i would love to start one in NJ.... just need some more gals to go in with me!
That would be so fun....but gotta find one close by...Im in SoCal. May have to get my girls to start up one with me!! Or maybe some of the girls from here that are close by..Let me know!! xoxo
haha. thanks for the plug!
i'm actually a founding member of the Merciful Dames.

: )

Ellie Retrophilia said:
If you're referring to a pinup style social club, there is one in NJ called the Merciful Dames. They actually work events and do alot of charity events while still keeping with the pinup lifestyle.

Panda said:
i would love to start one in NJ.... just need some more gals to go in with me!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!

Check out our friends:

© 2024   Created by PL Team.   Powered by

Widgets  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service