Advertise on PinupLifestyle

I propose a pinup guy! (I have to say, I love this one, he is adorable)

Views: 313

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Pinups in bathing suits picture thread, huh? ok.

Edson C. {PL Team} said:
Mary, you just looooove pics don't you, you're officially my favorite person today =) With that said, I think you need to start a Pinups in Bathing Suits Picture thread...

Vintage Suits by Mary said:
Don't leave us hanging, let's see a pic!

Ellie Retrophilia said:
I'd like to see more greaser photos myself or old school military photos. I've seen a couple of fabulous photos but there needs to be more photos that feature males in retro gear or greaser style. I mean I love pinup girl photos but I'm all about the guys for sure. There's one guy out here in Virginia that would make an excellent male pinup...he's in his late 40s and has grey hair but he has got to be one of the best looking greaser type guys around. And he definitely has the attitude and a good sense of humor.
I must say I prefer girl pin ups...the guy in a speedo? Not my cup of tea..but to each his own. Oh and if you're going to write some crap about me being queer cause I prefer girls, you'd be right. So there!! : P
Basically I know he's an actor, but I love Josh Hartnett in Pearl Harbor. When we get married - because we WILL get married - he's going to wear that uniform :)

Pearl Harbor 5 Pictures, Images and Photos

Pearl Harbor 4 Pictures, Images and Photos

Josh Hartnett Pictures, Images and Photos
Glad to see all the love for Sailors! As a Sailor's wife myself, I would love to see vintage type military photos! I love me them uniforms!
My baby makes a great pinup!

HAHAHA!
Ok, he's not really a pinup, but he's still cute. (and he'll kill me for posting this)

Wow! how did I not see this until today. too funny! I agree love me some pin up girl. But I gotta have me some greaser style, tatted out Harley riding, dreamy pin up men! Where are they out there? Desi! we need to recruit them!
EPIC. :D

Christi Invicta said:
My baby makes a great pinup!

There were some at Viva (along with some less-than-dreamy ones...)

Kit Karson said:
Wow! how did I not see this until today. too funny! I agree love me some pin up girl. But I gotta have me some greaser style, tatted out Harley riding, dreamy pin up men! Where are they out there? Desi! we need to recruit them!
Where are YOUR pinup pics, Edson?
:D
Yeah Edson? You better let Ryan shoot us ladies some eye candy when youre in Louisville at the end of the month. Mary is right you dont have any Pin up's on your page.
WE WANT EDSON! WE WANT EDSON!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!

Check out our friends:

© 2024   Created by PL Team.   Powered by

Widgets  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service