Advertise on PinupLifestyle

I propose a pinup guy! (I have to say, I love this one, he is adorable)

Views: 313

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

If I had the looks or better physique I would def do that type of work. I am a ham when people are taking pictures. I agree with there not being enough males in shoots. This place can use some more tough (& not so tough) guys on here.

(btw, I do realize this question was for the ladies... just adding my 2¢)

DR
Same, I love the camera, it doesn't love me =\ I'd need lots of coaching if I were to be in a real shoot.

PS: Wearing a uniform is cheating, even I rock a military uniform hella hard. =)
I'd like to see more greaser photos myself or old school military photos. I've seen a couple of fabulous photos but there needs to be more photos that feature males in retro gear or greaser style. I mean I love pinup girl photos but I'm all about the guys for sure. There's one guy out here in Virginia that would make an excellent male pinup...he's in his late 40s and has grey hair but he has got to be one of the best looking greaser type guys around. And he definitely has the attitude and a good sense of humor.
Don't leave us hanging, let's see a pic!

Ellie Retrophilia said:
I'd like to see more greaser photos myself or old school military photos. I've seen a couple of fabulous photos but there needs to be more photos that feature males in retro gear or greaser style. I mean I love pinup girl photos but I'm all about the guys for sure. There's one guy out here in Virginia that would make an excellent male pinup...he's in his late 40s and has grey hair but he has got to be one of the best looking greaser type guys around. And he definitely has the attitude and a good sense of humor.
Mary, you just looooove pics don't you, you're officially my favorite person today =) With that said, I think you need to start a Pinups in Bathing Suits Picture thread...

Vintage Suits by Mary said:
Don't leave us hanging, let's see a pic!

Ellie Retrophilia said:
During one of MY pinup shoots, I am all the eye candy a gal could ask for!
Place me in a frame full of pinups, and i'm all they want too. I think its the Dark Chocolate scented AXE body spray with my caramel skin color LOL...

We will need to flip a coin Ryan!

BoudoirLouisville.com said:
You must not yet know the power of your perfectly executed aging process on pinups...

We should tally up the girls going gaga over meeting Richie in the Beatersville thread.

richie/rockabilly richie{PLA} said:
BOY, YOU GUYS COULD START A MUTUAL ADMIRATION SOCIETY.

Edson C. {PL Team} said:
Place me in a frame full of pinups, and i'm all they want too. I think its the Dark Chocolate scented AXE body spray with my caramel skin color LOL...

We will need to flip a coin Ryan!

BoudoirLouisville.com said:
hmmmm.... I use that same exact spray on my caramel skin & they still run screaming the other direction... maybe it's the desert heat waves scrambling their brainwaves...

Edson C. {PL Team} said:
We will need to flip a coin Ryan! BoudoirLouisville.com said:
Needs to mix with mojo, are you married? That could explain the lack of mojo... MUAHAHAHA! (runs for the hills...)

Daniel Rodriguez {PLA} said:
hmmmm.... I use that same exact spray on my caramel skin & they still run screaming the other direction... maybe it's the desert heat waves scrambling their brainwaves...

Edson C. {PL Team} said:
mojo huh???.... I have been meaning to conjure up a talisman of some sort. as for the married part, I barely see her. apparently managing a restaurant is more important than hanging out with her husband (running right behind you on those hills...)

Edson C. {PL Team} said:
Needs to mix with mojo, are you married? That could explain the lack of mojo... MUAHAHAHA! (runs for the hills...)

Daniel Rodriguez {PLA} said:

Edson C. {PL Team} said:
omg! CRAZINESS I LOVE IT!

Alice Cat said:
Haha, amazing pic Vera! :D

Definitely think there should be more "beefcakes" around...
There's a huge unchallenged area for male models to conquer! Someone should do it. I'd love to see a male Pin-Up of Bernie Dexter's success standards :) Whoever gets there first is gonna be a rich guy!

Vera Voodoo said:
Oh, I LOVE pinups! Women are my true love! I never tire of them.
But that 'lil pinup boy is ADORABLE! And boy accessories are always nice! Those pictures are amazing, honestly! Ahhhh! Cute Sailor boys... and in such a classic pose! I love 'em!

I have a boy "pinup" picture... because my husband is a goofball, I present (in good fun):

Eddie Mercury! lol

xoxo

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!

Check out our friends:

© 2024   Created by PL Team.   Powered by