Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Smokin hot Katy Perry Video, feel free to mute although the track grew on me...

I'm a house DJ and the remixes are hot ;)

Views: 72

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Embrace it!

Aubrey London {Madam} said:
haha..that's funny how I'm the only one who likes it......oh well, guess I'm alone o this one. lol

Honey B Hooligan {Madam} said:
Even being from California....I can't bring myself to like it. ((sigh)) maybe if I listened to it long enough it would brainwash me. lol

Aubrey London {Madam} said:
I LOVE that song haha... I find myself dancing and singing right along with it atleast about once a day haha. BUT I was born and raised in California..so I guess it makes sense. Oh and Katy Perry is smokin' hot in my opinion...
Your not alone Aubrey...I like that song too! hehe
Def not alone doll, I rock out to it also
HAHAHAHA! YES!

Red Hot Kitten Designs said:
I can't get down w/ that track...and I can't decide if the candied boobies are cute or frightening.

I know this is off topic & all but since Snoop is in the video has anyone seen his Sookie Stackhouse video? haha!
I LOVE Katy Perry!! I actually have a girl crush on her!!! I love the song although I know that it is getting pretty annoying considering I hear it while at work, about 120 times a day!! But I still love her!!
The song is absurdly catchy. Though if I had to listen to it more than once, I think I would smash my head through a plate glass window.

Katy Perry is hot though.
Cool video...
I saw this video for the first time a few weeks back... in a gay bar of all places, lol. I'm not a Katy Perry fan, but I get the "you look just like her" bit all the time as well. I've even been serenaded Katy Perry songs by groups of annoying tweens. I hadn't ever even heard of her until someone accused me of having tried to hard to look just like her. Go figure. Ignorance is bliss, as they say...
I do like the video, though. I'd kill to live in a place like that.
I recently came across this link and thought it might be a nice read for those enjoying this thread XD

http://www.examiner.com/x-15166-Comedy-Examiner~y2010m8d5-And-now-a...
I love this song, and I love this video, but not together. The song is super catchy, and makes me proud to be a born and raised California Girl. I was excited to see the video, but I wanted something more... Californian...lol.

And I love the video. The sets, costumes, concept, all amazing. I want to live there!!!
But you see, that IS the new california. Look around socal, crazy alt hair colors, cupcakes, eyepatches, spikes etc, everywhere. KANDYLAND!

Roxy Tart {Madam} said:
I love this song, and I love this video, but not together. The song is super catchy, and makes me proud to be a born and raised California Girl. I was excited to see the video, but I wanted something more... Californian...lol.

And I love the video. The sets, costumes, concept, all amazing. I want to live there!!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!

Check out our friends:

© 2024   Created by PL Team.   Powered by

Widgets  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service