Advertise on PinupLifestyle
I love tattoos and have many, i would love to see other members tattoos or maybe ones they are thinking of getting

Here - i'll start you off

Views: 2083

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Here are a few of mine...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I also have a really rad portrait of Buddy Holly on my calf but I need to get a better image of it!
i'm getting a new one done on thursday!!! do rib tattoos hurt?
xxx
This guy's my hero...

I got another tattoo today. I am starting to get a backpiece. all of them will be this Kliban cat. I won a $200 gift certificate for a tattoo in a raffle. it's only 6 hours old right now. check out eatmousies.com to see a bunch of these cats. but here is my back so far.  whoo-hoo!

I'm gonna have to get my man to take photos of mine. they arent exactly in easy to reach places LOL.

This thread makes me want to get more ink. Must start saving up :D
Sailor Cherry, I absolutely love th bows on your legs they're so pretty!!

I've only had a few done so far, and have been getting them since December 09. All of the following are by Seb from Penetration Brighton England, except for the diamond which is by Imme of the Saint And The Sinner in Aachen Germany.

Still healing!

Love seeing everyone's work! This is my half-sleeve...I've got a few others in various places but this is my most favorite thus far. My wonderfully-talented tattoo artist also happens to be the love of my life...it comes in handy ;)

Sailor Jerry Redux... this pic was taken right after he was finished. I love it soo Damn much.. when I have the money, my next is either going to be a gypsy or some sory of octopus/squid/kraken/cthulhu!! lol

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!

Check out our friends:

© 2024   Created by PL Team.   Powered by

Widgets  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service