Advertise on PinupLifestyle
Here it is, a place to show off your latest and greatest purchases. Let everyone see the wonderful new things you just added to your wardrobe!

So come on, show us what you bought!

Views: 245

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Loving this playsuit I got not to long ago.

Sometimes Payless surprises me. Those are cute!

Lila Manhattan said:
I just got these shoes two nights ago - Payless was having their BOGO sale and my partner went bananas for these! Since he was buying new sneakers anyway he let me choose a pair of shoes. :)

Pretty sure he's a keeper...

That's adorable! I've seen that somewhere...

Roxy Tart {M} said:

So, I hit Value Village this weekend with a friend of mine and pretty much hemorrhaged money! No pics yet, but I scored:

- vintage black and leopard print clutch with silver trim
- navy bandana
- white on black polka dot sheer scarf
- red silk scarf with green apples print
- white on black polka dot a-line skirt
- black halter dress with black on white polka dot trim (which needs the zipper replaced)
- tonnes of great earrings
- three vintage enamel flower brooches
- this crazy hand-carved brooch that is a wooden baseball bat, with a little chain holding a baseball - I think it was probably made in the 1950s!
- pink and white stripey tube top

I can't wait to do shoots with some of this stuff! It bugs me that most of the clothes are summer wear though...
i LOVE Value Village! I got vintage sheer nylon scarves in red, orange, yellow, aqua, lavender, and white/green ombre last week, as well as a mesh overdress with silver dots (20's style, not vintage).

I went yesterday, but only got some baby things for some people.

Lila Manhattan said:
So, I hit Value Village this weekend with a friend of mine and pretty much hemorrhaged money! No pics yet, but I scored:

- vintage black and leopard print clutch with silver trim
- navy bandana
- white on black polka dot sheer scarf
- red silk scarf with green apples print
- white on black polka dot a-line skirt
- black halter dress with black on white polka dot trim (which needs the zipper replaced)
- tonnes of great earrings
- three vintage enamel flower brooches
- this crazy hand-carved brooch that is a wooden baseball bat, with a little chain holding a baseball - I think it was probably made in the 1950s!
- pink and white stripey tube top

I can't wait to do shoots with some of this stuff! It bugs me that most of the clothes are summer wear though...
Pics or it didn't happen!!
This totally happened.

Roxy Tart {M} said:

Roxy Tart {M} said:
Here are my latest finds:

An angora sweater by Banana Republic, because I love good quality and dead bunnies- with a leopard print silk scarf. I love when rich ladies part with the good stuff.

And..... FOUR pairs of vintage seamed nylons, 3 of which are fully-fashioned with finishing holes and all! I got these for almost nothing!

Yesterday, I found the earrings I have wanted my entire life as far back as I can remember. :) They're so cute I could eat them, but they're vintage.... and plastic...

And today I found these darling shoe clips.

Another ebay purchase! I love ebay.

So cute Roxy, love it!

Roxy Tart {M} said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!

Check out our friends:

© 2024   Created by PL Team.   Powered by

Widgets  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service