Advertise on PinupLifestyle
Anyone that knows me knows I love my nails, and nail art is a passion of mine. Anyone else feel the same way? Show me your awesome nails!

Here are a few of mine (kinda old), I'll post more current ones as soon as I have more pix.

Views: 242

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Blurry picture of my black and gold Louis Vuitton nails. Wish I had a better one.

I love those ones so much! :D

Roxy Tart {M} said:
Blurry picture of my black and gold Louis Vuitton nails. Wish I had a better one.

The corset ones and LV ones are my faves! Right now, my nails are very light baby pink; nothing exciting. But this gives me inspiration! :)

Not into any fancy nail art, just a basic half-moon manicure.
Pictured are China Glaze Ruby Pumps and Sephora/OPI On Stage.

Very interesting that you don't paint the base part of the nail, I cant say i've ever seen that done intentionally. LOVE that glitter red!
It was a popular manicure from the 30s/40s. I've always liked it because it's not your ordinary manicure :-)

Daddy Cool {PL} said:
Very interesting that you don't paint the base part of the nail, I cant say i've ever seen that done intentionally. LOVE that glitter red!
I first read about the half moon in dita Von tease's book a few years ago...
It makes your nails look longer...

Love the thread!!!! I paint my nails all the time, with the prettiest colours... I like the shots of the hands around the paint bottle... I will have to star taking pics of my polishes!!!

Miss Tayva said:
It was a popular manicure from the 30s/40s. I've always liked it because it's not your ordinary manicure :-) Daddy Cool {PL} said:
Found this one.

I recreated this look from a video on youtube and jazzed up the colours a little :P

Photobucket

Photobucket
dont be a hater

Photobucket
Do-it-yourself kit I got at the grocery store for $5!
Another reason I frikkin love Sephora: Chic prints for nails.
Photobucket
You just stick these precut nail patches onto your nails, blast 'em with a little heat and you've got an awesome manicure!
My favorites are:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!