Advertise on PinupLifestyle
Show us your desk or work area.

Work from the couch most of the time. Sometimes I venture into the computer room.

Views: 63

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

umm i don't have a desk job so here is what i do lol. and i do more then just one color also.
Photobucket
this is my office.... i love my elvgren images! and my kitchen table, which i gave up, for a bar in my kitchen, when i computer...
this is where i talk to my PL friends!

xoxo Soda Shop Sue
New version of Duck-Duck-Goose: Pinup, pinup, pinup, pinup, PUPPY!

Soda Shop Sue said:
Photobucket
this is my office.... i love my elvgren images! and my kitchen table, which i gave up, for a bar in my kitchen, when i computer...
this is where i talk to my PL friends!

xoxo Soda Shop Sue
you work at Medieval Times?!?!?! AWESOME!!!! that's my dream job.

**RAWR** to a guy who can ride a horse!

a Rebel looking for a cause aka M.R. Borg said:

umm i don't have a desk job so here is what i do lol. and i do more then just one color also.
SAY What! Medieval TIMES ROCKS HARD! sweet! Blue Knight BLUE KNIGHT!

Honey B Hooligan said:
you work at Medieval Times?!?!?! AWESOME!!!! that's my dream job.

**RAWR** to a guy who can ride a horse!

i work at a vet hospital where i tend to look like crap
for example

where i bathe animals with glowing eyes

and cuddle with the best kitty ever, his name is dudley and this is us on halloween!

Probably the raddest job EVER! And Max...those slippers...FIERCE!

Here's where I work...and work hard if you couldn't tell! Cupcake, coffee, PL...and notice the little orange bar at the bottom of the screen...that would be Desi. I swear I really DO work! :)

I had the same tea latte/red velvet cupcake combo yesterday!

Betty Red said:
Here's where I work...and work hard if you couldn't tell! Cupcake, coffee, PL...and notice the little orange bar at the bottom of the screen...that would be Desi. I swear I really DO work! :)

How do all of you get to work from home? Just wondering... I'm at the office in Downtown Toronto. It's a ONE hour commute. Blagh! But there's no power at home now so whatever. : (
I "get" to work from home because I was laid off from my office job. I hold off on getting new full-time work, because my old employer still brings me back in as a contractor for a few weeks at a time. When I'm not in their office, I freelance for other clients. And I don't have to ask for time off for Viva! Win-win... as long as they keep calling me back.

Anita Fixx said:
How do all of you get to work from home? Just wondering... I'm at the office in Downtown Toronto. It's a ONE hour commute. Blagh! But there's no power at home now so whatever. : (

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!

Check out our friends:

© 2024   Created by PL Team.   Powered by

Widgets  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service