Advertise on PinupLifestyle
Hey Guys!!!
Myself, Victoria Ortega Allen and our Wonderful stylist Michelle Christman will be shooting at Viva Las Vegas in a couple of weeks!!! We are taking appointments on Friday and Saturday for only $200 for a whole session!
This includes-
2 BRIGHT KITSCHY SETS
Props
Hair and Make up
4 Retouched Images
A disc of ALL your photographs High res

check out our work at:

www.amaleaphoto.com or www.myspace.com/amaleaimagery
www.myspace.com/victoriaortegaphotography
www.myspace.com/magicmakeup2

Email me for more info-amaxlea@gmail.com

Views: 23

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

OOOOH! This very well might be affordable for me. Only thing is, I'm gonna know kinda last minute....it depends on how works goes the next week/week and a half. I'll contact you to see if there are any openings still available if I make good $$. I am crossing my fingers and gonna work extra hard cause I am DYING to shoot...especially at Viva and with you all....I looked at your port it's AMAZING!
Dudes. I'm jealous. I wish I could go to Viva!

...you're just going to have come back to Denver.
I can't Saturday because I have to work the booth, but do you have anything still open on Friday?
Yes Ma'am! Friday I have more space than Saturday at this point!

Katherine Lashe said:
I can't Saturday because I have to work the booth, but do you have anything still open on Friday?
I agree with Betty. In fact, why don't you just MOVE to Denver??
I SO wish I could go......
Have fun, ladies!!!!
yes ladies please shoot with us! I'm so excited about our sets!
Thank you sooo much!!! Feel free to hit me up, we'll fit you in:)

Kristy C said:
OOOOH! This very well might be affordable for me. Only thing is, I'm gonna know kinda last minute....it depends on how works goes the next week/week and a half. I'll contact you to see if there are any openings still available if I make good $$. I am crossing my fingers and gonna work extra hard cause I am DYING to shoot...especially at Viva and with you all....I looked at your port it's AMAZING!
Only 1 spot left on Saturday now!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!

Check out our friends:

© 2024   Created by PL Team.   Powered by

Widgets  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service