Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Hi Dolls!

I have always had the problem of super shiny skin during the summer months. I love to go out with a light amount of make up on, but half way through the day I'm has shiny as a disco ball! 

Urban Decay makes the De-Slick Mattifying Powder and I have yet to try it out. Any of you dolls had a change to use it? Would LOVE to get some feed back.]

It's pretty purple case and lovely lavender color makes me hope for the best. I'm not rollin' in dough so I don't want to buy something that doesn't work for most people with similar problems.

Thanks for any input and tips you can share! I know I'm looking forward to a FABULOUS summer, hope you are too!

XO, Katie

Views: 20

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I would buy the Urban Decay De-Slick Setting Spray.  That stuff is awesome!  I also suffer from the oil slick when it gets humid and warm out.  I usually do my usual foundation, set with powder then brush on an HD powder and finish off with a few spritzes of the Urban Decay De-slick.  I usually have the issue of makeup meltdown but this spray works wonders, still may need to touch up but not nearly as much as without the spray.  Also start with a good primer base:  Lorac makes one with no silicone or oils in it that's great for mattifying and moisturizing and Tarte also makes a great lotion type primer that also is a mattifier.  Seems like a lot but if you're doing events or shoots, these items will be your best friends for great photos.
Hi!

Ive got the same problem with my skin.

Since I dont want a tan or freckles, I use a high spf facial moisturizer, called MD Formulations Moisture Defense Antioxidant Moisturizer SPF 20. It is superb!!

My skin does not get shiny when I use this, and my makeup(mineral powder) stay fresh all day! :)

-Cherry Lady.
Thanks for the tips ladies! At this point, I'll try anything. :)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!

Check out our friends:

© 2024   Created by PL Team.   Powered by

Widgets  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service