Advertise on PinupLifestyle
So i'm not incredibly tall, only about 5'8". I don't usually mind but lately it always seems like the guys I meet are my height or an inch shorter so in my heels i tower over them and I learned that they don't really dig on that haha.
The retro style doesn't really fit in with gold ballet flats or flip flops, so does anyone have any suggestions for flat shoes, or even just smaller heeled shoes?

Views: 93

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

NO!!! embrace you height, I am 6ft and I wouldn't be caught dead in anything less than 5 inches! do you know how many women would KILL to be taller? and the guys who don't dig it are insecure little mush heads that you wouldn't want to give the time of day to anyways. A real man will LOVE those long legs, especially when they are wrapped around him *WINK* so strap on those sky scraper heals and strut your sexy stuff! if anyone else has a problem, f*** em! lol
SuzyQ speaks the tr00f. Stick to heels damnit, there is nothing hotter!
I always make sure I have a pair of ballet flats with me when I go out. They may not be sexy, but they are easy to dance in! I'd rather dance than look sexy and stand by the side of the room ;-)
Damn SuzyQ, I couldn't have said it better myself! I'm just about 5'8 and definitely 6' when I put on heels but nothing looks better on a tall women then one who stands up straight and works the walk in her shoes! Height shmeight...find a man that appreciates ever inch of you, flats or heels!

SuzyQ said:
NO!!! embrace you height, I am 6ft and I wouldn't be caught dead in anything less than 5 inches! do you know how many women would KILL to be taller? and the guys who don't dig it are insecure little mush heads that you wouldn't want to give the time of day to anyways. A real man will LOVE those long legs, especially when they are wrapped around him *WINK* so strap on those sky scraper heals and strut your sexy stuff! if anyone else has a problem, f*** em! lol
haha but what if i don't dig on short dudes!?

and true about the flats. i usually have a pair of those or flip flops in my purse for dancing purposes. i agree with the comfort. i don't want bleedin toes!

Seanna Miriah said:
Damn SuzyQ, I couldn't have said it better myself! I'm just about 5'8 and definitely 6' when I put on heels but nothing looks better on a tall women then one who stands up straight and works the walk in her shoes! Height shmeight...find a man that appreciates ever inch of you, flats or heels!

SuzyQ said:
haha then you do what I did, go out and find you a 6'6 billy goat and marry him! haha then you never have to worry about it again :o) on a more practical not, if you are really self conscious about your height there is a HUGE selection of flats and kitten heels(under 2 inches) on amazon, and TONS of them are under $25

Miss Paige said:
haha but what if i don't dig on short dudes!?

and true about the flats. i usually have a pair of those or flip flops in my purse for dancing purposes. i agree with the comfort. i don't want bleedin toes!

Seanna Miriah said:

SuzyQ said:
I agree that you should just embrace your height - I hit about 6'1" in my heels, and it's always fun to be intimidating. My fiance doesn't like it too much when I get shoes SO tall that I'm a bit taller than him, but he lives with it.
I totally understand what you are going through! My husband is 5'4'' and I am 5'8''. He HATES being short so he does not like it when I wear heels. SO...for almost 4 years, I nearly gave them up altogether. I just recently, when I started modeling, started wearing them again and I LOVE IT! It for sure is taking some getting used to again after flip-flops all the time! I always feel SO girly in my heels and I am a totally girly-girl so its just a fit for me. My husband is just having to learn to embrace my heels and that he is closer now to my BOOBIES! HAHA

As for the flats & flip-flop discussion..well I live in flip-flops and probably always will. With three little monsters to tote around, I need comfort! I always keep a pair with me in case my feet get too sore from the heels. It's part of my emergency kit HAHA!
Yeah I'm 5'8" too so I'm taller then most guys here..(where are all the tall greaser type guys in this town?). I say wear what you feel comfortable NOT what he wants. I change it up sometimes ballet flats or heels or even Vans/Converse All Stars. It depends on what you wanna do. And yeah don't bother with the insecure creeps.
I'm 5'10" or 5'11" depending on the day and have been since around age 13. So yeeeeeeah, not many guys were taller than me until roughly 10th Grade. Once they started catching up, I had a hard time learning to be attracted to guys who were more my height ha ha! 75% of my boyfriends were shorter than me, as much as 4" shorter and they didn't seem to mind. As Jenny Carlotta said, it just puts them closer to the BOOBIES!

I alternate between flat boots and Airwalks and heels, being limited by what's available in my size. My husband's 6'1" and doesn't care a damn if I'm taller than him in heels.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!

Check out our friends:

© 2024   Created by PL Team.   Powered by

Widgets  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service