Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Due to slow economy and my husbands failing health, I am closing my studio. I have some great clothing and props as well as equipment that I will be selling. I am in the process of catagorizing and pricing everything. Let me know if you would like a list of what I'm selling emailed to you. I am very sad that I have to give up my studio, it means everything to me.

Views: 207

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Oh honey, I'm so sorry!! :( I hope your husband is ok and getting better. You better stay on here too!! We would miss ya soooooo much <3

Sorry I didnt hear the news earlier, I myself have been seriously ill.

thats to bad! im sorry, keep your chin up and dream focused.

Shirley,

I am so sorry for your misfortune, I would be interested in receiving your list.

:( best of luck for future adventures xx

Hello Ms Rowe,

Thanks for wanting to share with us here. While you posted for a business transaction, you beared a little of your heart. Even though its been numerous weeks now, I hope that you are having success with a smooth transition, and that you're doing alright. I also hope that your burden with "stuff" stays small during this time with your Man :) 

XOXO Robin

Thats such a loving sacrifice for your husband. Youll be blessed for that!

I'm so sorry that you have to close your studio and especially about your husbands health. I wish him all the best with his health issues! Once you have a list compiled, I would love to see it.  My email address is maskman30@aol.com.

I am very sorry you have decided to part with one of your loves, I am interested in the clothing you are selling.  I am new to this website and have nothing to show for my love of the pin-up/vintage wardrobe.  Please email me at katie.germ@gmail.com

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!

Check out our friends:

© 2024   Created by PL Team.   Powered by

Widgets  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service