Advertise on PinupLifestyle

"Best Ink", starting March 27th on the Oxygen channel, appears to be a sort of "American Idol" for tattoo artists. Sabina & fellow tattoo artist Joe Capobianco, along with a rotating guest, will be judging and the show will be hosted by Kimberly Caldwell (a former American Idol participant). It "will feature 12 top tattoo artists as they compete for a cash prize and bragging rights. These unique artists will produce bonafide masterpieces on skin -- something rarely seen in the competition world."

How do you think this type of show will go? Anyone planning on watching?

Views: 167

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

At first the idea appealed to me, but on the other hand... There are so many awesome tattoo artists out there and do we really want them to become our "next idols"? I prefer my tattoo artist to be more involved in his work than in obtaining an idol award.

But hey, on the other hand again, I love learning about new tattoo artists and I love to see them work and especially hear about their ideas on tattoos. I hope the show will not be about becoming the winner to much and will focus a lot on culture and on the history and passion of the artists and their style!

Sounds like something worth checking out, thanks for the heads up =)

Ah I don't get this channel. Booo.

Aww!... Sometimes the networks offer the shows streaming online, maybe it's on the networks website?

Buttercup Clothing said:

Ah I don't get this channel. Booo.

Hmmm maybe.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!

Check out our friends: