Advertise on PinupLifestyle

RIP ELIZABETH!

Views: 306

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

SHE WAS SO MUCH MORE THAN JUST A PRETTY FACE!
Oh, I just heard the news.  Yes, alot more than a pretty face - a true humanitarian.  Rest in Peace.
YOU ARE SO RIGHT! SHE DID SO MUCH FOR THIS WORLD! SHE DONATED MILLIONS TO THE AIDS FOUNDATION, AND TO BREAST CANCER RESEARCH! WOW! SHE WAS FANTASTIC!
RIP - I remember her SO well in Cleopatra and as a larger than life woman.  So glamorous!  She'll be missed.

“I feel very adventurous. There are so many doors to be opened, and I’m not afraid to look behind them.”

“I have a woman’s body and a child’s emotions.”

“If it is not to make the world better what is money for?”

“I’m a survivor – a living example of what people can go through and survive.”

“I’m not worried about dying. I consult with God, my maker. And I don’t have a lot of problems to work out. I’m pretty squared anyway.”

“It is very strange that the years teach us patience – that the shorter our time, the greater our capacity for waiting.”

“I’ve been through it all, baby, I’m mother courage.”

-Elizabeth Taylor

I would like to do an Elizabeth Taylor inspired photo shoot. I had an Audrey Hepburn one planned but I think I am going to switch to Liz. The only thing is I have to figure out how I would do my hair since her hair was short.
She will me missed

THAT WOULD BE A GREAT SHOOT FOR YOU SARAH, TRY A REALLY NICE WIG. THERE ARE SO MANY KILLER STYLES NOW.

Sarah Vega said:

I would like to do an Elizabeth Taylor inspired photo shoot. I had an Audrey Hepburn one planned but I think I am going to switch to Liz. The only thing is I have to figure out how I would do my hair since her hair was short.
LOVE THESE PHOTOS ROXY! SHE WAS SO BEAUTIFUL!

Roxy Tart {Madam} said:
So Sad!!!
whow... i had no idea until now... holy crap... RIP ET!    she was such a beautiful lady...

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!

Check out our friends:

© 2024   Created by PL Team.   Powered by

Widgets  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service