Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Well here it is, New Years eve. Almost everyone has a resolution (or 4) every year, so take a moment and share yours with us.

I don't really think of them as resolutions, but more as yearly goals. Here's mine:

-Go to at least two places I've never been. I love traveling, and this year I want to see and experience as many new things as possible.

-Continue to build my brand in every way possible.

-Work on being healthier in every way. Every year we get older, so every year there are more good things we can do for our bodies and minds.

So, what are yours?

*And to see a few from PLer's last year, click here: http://www.pinuplifestyle.com/forum/topics/new-year-new-starts

Views: 59

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i have always been terrible at  keeping resolutions so i never make them, but this year i decided on one i feel i can really keep. i am ready to grow up a bit and be more glamorous.

my 2012 resolution is:

i will be more vintage-house-dress, less jeans-and-t-shirt. i will brush and style my hair instead of a messy ponytail everyday. i will put more care into my appearance even when i have no where to go.

I'm getting out of the Army in 13 days and I'll be just an Army wife.  I have a few resolutions this year!

First is to get as much college done as I can while moving around with my husband!  I've put it off for 6 years while I've been in the Army and I'm ready to fulfill my dream of being an occupational therapist!

Second, I also want to volunteer more, like I used to before the Army.  I love coaching Special Olympics!

Third, like Lily Bean, I'm resolving to be more grown up and glamorous!

And lastly, like Roxy, I'm resolving to be healthier.  I've decided that being healthy doesn't always mean losing weight.  It's ok to be a size 8/10, as long as it's a healthy 8/10!

I plan to photograph ans many pin-up models as possible to develop my own style.

To help the Pin-up scene grow in Oklahoma

To get healthier too, I signed up for the OKC Marathon 5k already

And finely, relax more and work less stressed!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!

Check out our friends:

© 2024   Created by PL Team.   Powered by

Widgets  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service