Advertise on PinupLifestyle
on mm lately, i've been leaving comments for or listing great pinup pics and sending messages or tags mentioning that they may be interested in pl. ALWAYS including a link though. usually something like :

you have some amazing pinup photos, there are tons of models, photogs, muah's, and vendors who specialize in retro and modern pinup on:

http://www.pinuplifestyle.com/

we'd love to have you join!

xoxo

melia

just trying to help traffic to the site! you can always make it more informative or change it for different roles in the lifestyle. it seems to work pretty well... the compliments are always appreciated and it's a new site to check out!

just anted to share my method since dc suggested to.

Views: 9

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Great work, Mel! Thank you so much for taking the time to do that. You're the best!!
you're welcome, dez, it's easy cuz you guys built an awesome site. i LOVE pl!

Desirée {PL} said:
Great work, Mel! Thank you so much for taking the time to do that. You're the best!!
Great idea Mel. I'm gonna do that too. xo
Awesome idea. I love pimping this site...lol.
TWO THUMBS UP!
thats how I found you all!! ;) good work!
That's awesome!
See guys, it works!! Work it out, Mel!!!! :D

Lola de Lish said:
thats how I found you all!! ;) good work!
Just had an idea that I am working on with some different models. I trying to do an "Uncle Sam" poster. You guys know the one the army used back in the day. "PL wants you!" Lemme know if you like or dislike. Something like this could be used to send in invites.
that's a pretty great idea imo

Punkenstein said:
Just had an idea that I am working on with some different models. I trying to do an "Uncle Sam" poster. You guys know the one the army used back in the day. "PL wants you!" Lemme know if you like or dislike. Something like this could be used to send in invites.
One thing I have a question about is when you guys need images by? Or is this an ongoing thing? Some time in next month I am going to order a costume for my idea.
Punkenstein, recruiting for PL happens everyday!

Punkenstein said:
One thing I have a question about is when you guys need images by? Or is this an ongoing thing? Some time in next month I am going to order a costume for my idea.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!

Check out our friends:

© 2024   Created by PL Team.   Powered by

Widgets  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service