Advertise on PinupLifestyle

reasonable priced and fit normal women...where are you getting your pinup clothing?

Ok so I love my vintage repo or real clothing, but I have a problem finding reasonable priced... (dresses less than 100 bucks each) and ones that fit a normal sized woman. I know PUG clothes and I love them but the price tag and shipping has been keeping me away lately. I usually look at marshalls or where I can to try and find something vintage looking. I really want to get some shorts and jeans but they are all outrageous! Anybody find any good bargains? When I look at vintage I can never find anything in the medium size range. Any advice or secrets?

Views: 126

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I just thrift store shop like crazy, If I am going to a different town or I will be passing through one, I stop and search fast. I also look for thrift stores with alternative sections in them. Good luck lady:)
have them custom made! then they fit perrfect. You can post requests on etsy in their alchemy section if you have a specific style you want recreated people will bid on them so you can usually get offers for a pretty low price. also, I will go ahead and also plug my clothes www.skimpilyclawd.etsy.com, i do made-to-order custom pin up dresses and they are less than $100. I feel like a lot of the big name pin up brands way over-charge for the level of quality they offer. Plus it's pretty fun to customize your clothes

I've found some nice things on sale at Cats Like Us and also on eBay (ya gotta watch the larger sizes -- they go like hotcakes).  I also would try Goodwill, Salvation Army and any local thrift/vintage shops.  We have one store in the St. Louis area called the ScholarShop that has high-end clothes at really reasonable prices and the proceeds go towards a scholarship fund for the St. Louis area.

I'm a larger gal (size 16-18 or 1X, depending) and have my own issues with finding nice looking vintage/pinup-style clothes that don't cost an arm and a leg.  It takes extra time and energy to find things through the avenues I've mentioned, but it'd doable.

Gwen

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!

Check out our friends:

© 2024   Created by PL Team.   Powered by

Widgets  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service