Advertise on PinupLifestyle
I just want to say how much I love the comics and drawings of that strange little man R.Crumb. The way he saw women was wonderful, powerful and beautiful. I like to think of myself as a crumb girl, i dont have the hieght , but im thick , curvy and strong. Thank you R. Crumb. If you have never read or seen crumb drawings, check him out. wierd and fantastic!

Views: 26

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm guessing you've seen the documentary film about him? I forget the name... He's such an odd little man and his relationship with and to women is very unique. I have the height, but lack the yummy thickness :( Maybe we can splice our genes and make a Super Crumb woman?
i want to join in on the genetic splicing.. i feel like the crumb movie was just called that, Crumb. I could be wrong!
I do believe you're right about "Crumb"! Durrr me.
Do you need height, or width? ;)

Ruby DeVille said:
i want to join in on the genetic splicing.. i feel like the crumb movie was just called that, Crumb. I could be wrong!
lol.. probably a bit of both.. i'm 5'6 and 120.

Poppy Fields said:
I do believe you're right about "Crumb"! Durrr me.
Do you need height, or width? ;)

Ruby DeVille said:
Yeah, Crumb's comics and artwork are great. I saw that movie "Crumb" years ago in an art class. It was one of the one things I liked about that class.
totaly was called CRUMB, i loved it! his family is even wierder than he is!
Ruby DeVille said:
im down, how do we begin?

Poppy Fields said:
I'm guessing you've seen the documentary film about him? I forget the name... He's such an odd little man and his relationship with and to women is very unique. I have the height, but lack the yummy thickness :( Maybe we can splice our genes and make a Super Crumb woman?
We'll have to watch "The Fly" for research purposes :D

Delyssia LaBelle {M} said:
im down, how do we begin?

Poppy Fields said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!

Check out our friends:

© 2024   Created by PL Team.   Powered by

Widgets  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service