Advertise on PinupLifestyle
We have a great thread dedicated to the rockabilly look here:
http://www.pinuplifestyle.com/forum/topics/rockabilly-pin-up-girl and so I was thinking, why not talk about the other looks in this scene, they deserve some attention too!

So this thread is dedicated to our Psychobilly sisters. What would you say are the psychobilly wardrobe essentials? Lists, pictures, videos, post it all up!

How do you get the Psychobilly Look?

Views: 9117

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm going to see Zombina and the Skeletones next weekend! So, so, so excited!

Ashley said:
Yes! I love the Cramps, Batmobile, Zombina and the Skeletones, Banane Metalik, Zombie Ghost Train, Klingonz...Some of the ones you mentioned I need to check out, thanks for the list :-)

Miss Nikki Sin{★} said:

Psychobilly is a mix between Rockabilly and punk...

my #1 suggestion and opinion is: listen to the music!! don't just dress the part, like you're putting together a costume.. it's a little offensive to the people who breathe psycho...

The Meteors

The Cramps

Koffin Kats

DEMENTED ARE GO (which has been pictured multiple times in this thread)

The Klingonz

Godless Wicked Creeps

Rezurex

Batmobile

The Brains

CreepShow

Chop Tops

The Guana Batz...

I could go on for hours...

if you don't recognize any of these bands, maybe you should do some musical research, before you start dressing the part

I know it isnt makeup or anything... but Demented Are Go is an amazing pychobilly band! Transvestite blues is the best

While I do some "pretty" pin-up shoots, I specialize in psychobilly/horrorbilly stuff. It's my life. Hence my name!

My wardrobe consists of a lot of leopard print, skulls, zombies, monsters, zebra print, etc. My hair is bright pink and usually either in a quiff, bumper bangs, or I'll do victory rolls with the bumper bangs. I usually have some kind of flower or bow in my hair too. They're usually not natural looking flowers or it's got a skeleton hand on it, or little bloody cleaver barettes, something. My favorite is a bow with a bloody finger! I also have my trademark white contacts that I wear too. When I'm doing burlesque or performing in my band I have a zombie prosthetic that I put on my face as well. Psychobilly is rockabilly with a punk/horror edge. It's definitely got attitude!

I like the band discussion, but it's missing Tiger Army!!! And the HorrorPops and Blood Sucking Zombies From Outer Space! :)

I'll post pictures when I'm not feeling lazy.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!

Check out our friends:

© 2024   Created by PL Team.   Powered by

Widgets  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service