Advertise on PinupLifestyle
We have a great thread dedicated to the rockabilly look here:
http://www.pinuplifestyle.com/forum/topics/rockabilly-pin-up-girl and so I was thinking, why not talk about the other looks in this scene, they deserve some attention too!

So this thread is dedicated to our Psychobilly sisters. What would you say are the psychobilly wardrobe essentials? Lists, pictures, videos, post it all up!

How do you get the Psychobilly Look?

Views: 9129

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Tessa, that makeup kicks serious bootay!!!
Girl, get some pix!!! We want to see them!

GiGi Von Vroom said:
Ok I'll have to describe it since I have no pictures it seems of me dressed psychobilly. Usually my bangs flipped backwards as high as i can get, some funky bow or flower i've made for my hair, dark eyeshadow (or a purple or green or red), with dark lipstick, some matching nail color, heavy mascara, and some form of animal print.
Beautiful makeup girlie!

Don't forget to add to the list of psychobilly must-haves: attitude and cheap beer. (Both being the cause of, and solution to, most of life's problems...haha...)

Tessa LeTaunt said:
To me, it's all about the eye makeup. =0]
We can't really talk about psychobilly without talking about zombies!!

Awesome pics!!! and the second last pic reminds me..I got a skeleton hand and a flower with a skull in it hair barettes at Fan Expo last year for a good price. Keep your eyes peeled 'cause you never know where you'll find a good deal on that stuff. Oh and a sense of humour is a must for psychobilly..it's basically Goth with sarcasm and a sense of fun. : P

Roxy Tart {Madam} said:
We can't really talk about psychobilly without talking about zombies!!

i can't wait too buy those heels from Iron Fist!!!
They run a tad big, if you're a .5 size buy the size down, at least that's been my experience with Iron Fist shoes.

GiGi Von Vroom said:
i can't wait too buy those heels from Iron Fist!!!
haha indeed about the attitude ;D ! love love the makeup! that one gal is a talented one
Neon leopard print:
Photobucket
Anything with skulls or skeletons:
Photobucket
striped socks:
Photobucket
Iron Fist shoes:
Photobucket
Lucky 13 has some cute stuff. I love their little kitty:
Photobucket
and of course, zombies:
Photobucket
And the hair:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
But, yeah, the most important aspect is attitude! :)
how cool!
I am SOOOO STOKED on this thread!
I have been trying for such a long time to find a semi cohesive grouping of Psychobilly stuff! While I am mostly rockabilly, my Burlesque Character is VERY Psychobilly; as a matter of Fact, she's a Zombie.
Tabby von Terror, born into the world of horror movies and haunted houses, became UNDEAD by accident and now dances with the Caburlesque Kittens in search of food- I mean adventure!
I am not so talented in the makeup department, but i would LOVE to learn how to do my eyes like that! I do have my lime green eye though!

I think for me, the essentials are Lime green or vibrant wild colors, zombie-related items (for me i have green hair bows with severed hands on them), green and black hair extensions (since i cant dye my hair wild colors for work :[ ), My gore makeup (when at acceptable venues lol), clothes and attitude! I find that my style for Psychobilly comes across just as much in my attitude and not just defined by what i'm wearing.
Here is a pic of me from Friday. I call it my "doing nothing special, dang it's hot out" psychobilly look.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!

Check out our friends:

© 2024   Created by PL Team.   Powered by

Widgets  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service