Advertise on PinupLifestyle

bad pic but you know the girl!

Views: 2135

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

She makes me want a tricked out nametag
Haha, personally I think she's cute. I always giggle at the name tag commercial because my day job (for now) is at a drug store, a few months ago they finally gave me a good name tag (ya know, carved plastic, I call it my "Longs bling") with my "photo technitian" title on it.... most of the people at my workplace still have cheap blanks with Lable maker names on them.
Very, VERY small doses.

Pin-ups Hair Design Inc. said:
DeLovely said:
she's a doll, and always so upbeat!
small doses though... small doses.
Very small doses...
deff cute, not that pic, but deff cute.
She looks cuter as "Flo", I think!

Hey thanks for the sweet response :)

Nitro*A*gogo! kustoms said:
ok, i personally dont think "Flo" is hot...but OMGoodness.... everytime she says "..big tricked out name tag.." i feel like im going to dieeee! she totallly cracks me up! I love love love her!
Shes defiantely adorable...but i wouldnt go with hot...haha.
Flo= i die!
xoxox
Marissa Lily= HOT! and a sweet heart!
I absolutely adore her!!! I think she is so cute and ditsy its amazing a commercial from today would have someone as AWESOME as her. But as far as hot? Well, I'm sure if we slapped on the makeup us girls wear on here, she would mix right in! But honestly, its all the personality, that makes her incredibly HOT!!! And my boyfriend and I were just talking about her, so its very ironic to log on here and find this post :P
I just saw one of the glade commercials, the one where the ladies do yoga, and I think she's in that commercial too..... Not as cute there though. Is it her or am I mistaken?
I read minds =) And I agree, with her its mostly that personality, I dig it!

Rose Von Luck said:
I absolutely adore her!!! I think she is so cute and ditsy its amazing a commercial from today would have someone as AWESOME as her. But as far as hot? Well, I'm sure if we slapped on the makeup us girls wear on here, she would mix right in! But honestly, its all the personality, that makes her incredibly HOT!!! And my boyfriend and I were just talking about her, so its very ironic to log on here and find this post :P
LOL My man and I always talk about her. She is oddly fascinating to me. I think she is pregnant. If you look, she has a cute little belly.
She looks like a cartoon. I like her lol.
Oh.. I just looked her up on IMDB.. She is in a lot of commercials and TV shows lol. But her best role is Flo lol
HOT!

Funny, my daughter wears her make-up like hers and this is before she came out on tv!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!

Check out our friends:

© 2024   Created by PL Team.   Powered by

Widgets  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service