Advertise on PinupLifestyle

The world is filled with great Hair, Makeup, and DIY talent. People in the US have their stars, in other continents there are different faces & names. Imagine if there was a global community that brought all those fresh looks and talent into one single place!

Tutorials are scattered all over the web. Some are amazing, others total junk. Wouldn't it be nice to be part of a community that cared about the quality?

No matter the skill level there is something for everyone. Whether it is learning a new skill for the first time or perfecting old ones with new technique.  Beginners have everything to gain, from a panel of professionals.  Professionals are given the recognition and exposure they deserve!   Professionals who create beauty content and meet the requirements are up for consideration for residency in the dollhouse with featured content and elevated levels of exposure to enhance your global audience.

Today PinupLifestyle.com & host Dollhouse Kitty are happy to announce grand opening of "The Dollhouse.A free, interactive community for all skill levels of Hair, Makeup and DIY. Whether you're looking to find help, or help others, this is the place to get inspired, learn and educate!

Get over there now to start participating in the forum and community on the Dollhouse. Your PinupLifestyle login credentials work there, so it doesn't even require a new account! Enjoy!!

Are you already a Video Producer or Beauty Blogger? Click here to learn more about "Dollhouse Residency"!

Views: 34

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Also, ladies, just FYI: your PL login credentials work on the Dollhouse so you can participate without needing to create a new account.

Sign in with your PL username and password, it'll ask you a few questions about your hair, makeup, and DIY skill level, and that's it! You're in!! GO TRY!
This is amazing!
Hmm, it seems when i try to login with my PL credentials it keeps telling me that I'm a new user and that I need ot make a page. Why is that? I did make sure i was doing my login information correctly. Help please!
Your log in info works, but you DO need to build a new Dollhouse page. We all have two pages, one here on PL, and one in the Dollhouse focusing on hair, make up and DIY.

Lolita Black said:
Hmm, it seems when i try to login with my PL credentials it keeps telling me that I'm a new user and that I need ot make a page. Why is that? I did make sure i was doing my login information correctly. Help please!
Our members have spoken and everyone wants to gain access to the amazing content subscribers were getting, most outspoken were the residents and knowledgeable members wanting to assist EVERYONE equally, we listened!

Today we are excited to announce that The Dollhouse is now 100% FREE.

If you had an active subscription please be on the lookout for an email confirmation of your subscription cancellation. If you paid for a yearly membership, you'll receive an email with details about a very special gift coming your way worth well more than the yearly membership subscription. Thank you to all who helped support the site at launch.

PL Team
I love the content at the Dollhouse; the monthly fee didn't bother me much. But it's awesome that it's free now! Thank ya'll.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!

Check out our friends:

© 2024   Created by PL Team.   Powered by

Widgets  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service