Advertise on PinupLifestyle
Would anyone be willing to share there there post processing techniques on there photographs? How do you get that classic pinup look to your pictures?

I know there is a tutorial on it in photoshop out there somewhere. I was just wondering if anyone did something different!

Thanks,
Goldie

Views: 22

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hey Goldie, post some examples of what you're looking to achieve. There are lots of different ways to post a photo. It will help us maybe zone in on one as a starting point.
I use a few different techniques on my photos. Some will give you a painted look which is pretty if you want a painted kind of look. You need to learn about layers and layer masks to achieve most of the looks. I also use a photoshop plugin called Imaginomic to give me a varietyof skin finishes. There are some great photoshop books that specialize in teaching skin treatments. In general the Kelby books are the best. Start be exprimenting with the painbrush set on airbrush, soft, with low opacity and just practice. It takes a LOT of practice and experimentation to develope a style that is your signature. It doesn't come fast,so be patient. Good luck.
Thanks for the knowledge of the plug in's and books.

If anyone is interested, i posted up some new edits of pictures in my profile. I would love some comments and criticism about that.

I understand the idea of mask's and layers, now just to implement them! I will definitely check out that book though.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!

Check out our friends:

© 2024   Created by PL Team.   Powered by

Widgets  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service