Advertise on PinupLifestyle
hey all, whats new? i was wondering if there were any plus size pin ups here? i love drawing the cury kittens, and im trying to start a plus size bombshell portfolio.

Views: 224

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

I'm 44/36/47 and 5 ft 7. Karina Dale drew me - it was really exciting!! ;D

(someone's just had a really horrible go at me saying my photos "condone obesity". Erm... ok... their comments apparently condone gross idiocy!).
you tell'em mama! dont they know that fat is the new thin!
Helen Highwater said:
I'm 44/36/47 and 5 ft 7. Karina Dale drew me - it was really exciting!! ;D

(someone's just had a really horrible go at me saying my photos "condone obesity". Erm... ok... their comments apparently condone gross idiocy!).
I don't have many photos to post just yet but I am an aspiring pin-up plus size modle and proud of it so I'll be sure to show you my pics when I get some good ones up.
I'm plus size by modelling standards, but not tall enough to be classed a "plus size model". I'm 5'4 and approx a UK size 14. 37/29/44 (ish)... I prefer the term curvy :)
yeah, i'm plus size by normal standards, - what an oxymoron! Check my pics out, more coming soon :D

Mimi x
OOO!! me me! Feel free to look at my photos!!
I have 2 friends that would be perfect.
i like your style your photos rock
Violet Ecstasy said:
I'm plus size by modelling standards, but not tall enough to be classed a "plus size model". I'm 5'4 and approx a UK size 14. 37/29/44 (ish)... I prefer the term curvy :)
so who are they? are they on here?

Kitty said:
punkabilly said:
i like your style your photos rock
=

Thank you :)
there in some of my picture with me. I think the one with us all dressed up as faries

punkabilly said:
so who are they? are they on here?

Kitty said:
I'm 160 lbs and 5'6 so pretty much either a size 12 or 14 waist down and C/D chest. That's pretty plus size by most standards. Too bad there aren't more pictures of me, I can't get as creative when I don't own a camera with a timer or have a decent photographer. You're welcome to scan the photos that are there and if you do use em, let me know. I love to draw/paint too so I'd love to see how yours came out from everybody's photos. :-)

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!

Check out our friends:

© 2024   Created by PL Team.   Powered by

Widgets  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service