Advertise on PinupLifestyle
A good friend of ours and fellow PL member, Mikel Sessions is under 20 votes away from an amazing opportunity by KEVIN.MURPHY to be flown to Melbourne Australia, receive a model and make-up artist and have his work professionally filmed. The work will be included as part of the 2010 KEVIN.MURPHY podcast collection, and will be posted live on the KEVIN.MURPHY website to be viewed by millions.

Watch the, "ROCKSUPERSTAR VIDEO" And VOTE!!! Dont Forget To CONFIRM Your VOTE So It Counts!!!

http://bit.ly/mikelsessions

Karma works, your little part in helping someone win such a huge opportunity will come back around. We think you'll really enjoy the killer video too!

PL Team

Views: 145

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

MrHards said:
I take my hat off to any bloke who can do hair like that. I struggle putting my 5 year old daughters up in a pony tail. You got my vote.
Thank You Very Much!!

DesiLu Star said:
Voted for him
thank you homie

Rico said:
Rock On Cholo! Ya got my vote!!!
muchos gracias carnale

kaaliimaan said:
Voted!! Excelente trabajo
Thanks sweets

Mints Photography (Margie B) said:
voted !!!!!!!!!!!!! good luck
Thanks and can ya do more Dones?;))xo

Lillian Raven said:
Done and done! Good luck!
Dankexo

Mints Photography (Margie B) said:
voted !!!!!!!!!!!!! good luck
REAL MODEL, REAL HAIR, UNREAL ART...CHECKOUT MY, "ROCKSUPERSTAR VIDEO" and VOTE, VOTE, VOTE!!!
HELP ME WIN A TRIP TO OZ...FOLLOW LINK BELOW...WATCH, VOTE, CONFIRM!!! CONTEST ENDS IN 7 DAYS, HELP A BROTHA OUT!!!!
http://www.kevinmurphy.com.au/win/win.superstar.details.php?id=146
Thanks For All Your Help In Making My Dream A Reality!!
OneLoveMikel~
Thanks for your vote..follow this link perhaps it will work better?)xoxo
REAL MODEL, REAL HAIR, UNREAL ART...CHECKOUT MY, "ROCKSUPERSTAR VIDEO" and VOTE, VOTE, VOTE!!!
HELP ME WIN A TRIP TO OZ...FOLLOW LINK BELOW...WATCH, VOTE, CONFIRM!!! CONTEST ENDS IN 7 DAYS, HELP A BROTHA OUT!!!!
http://www.kevinmurphy.com.au/win/win.superstar.details.php?id=146
Thanks For All Your Help In Making My Dream A Reality!!
OneLoveMikel~

littlerediva said:
i just voted 2.... but couldnt get the vid to work... happy to help vote though, what you say in your message is enough to go on...
Done, and done. Good Luck!
VOTE VOTE PLEASE PEOPLE! This could change someones status in a hard to make it industry.

The video should speak for itself, followed by the fact that you're helping launch a community member into stardom. This isn't some s*** competition, this is to work with Kevin Murphy himself, to literally make a dream opportunity happen for a top notch stylist.

PLEASE SUPPORT CHOLO!
That is the coolest video ever!!! Mikel you are extreamly talented and deserving of this oppertunity good luck!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!

Check out our friends:

© 2024   Created by PL Team.   Powered by

Widgets  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service