Advertise on PinupLifestyle
I'm in the running for the Ink and Iron Pin Up pageant. If you like my style and what I do please support and vote!

URL:
http://www.ink-n-iron.com/vote.asp

Thank you thank you thank you!!!!

Views: 73

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

OMG OMG OMG OMG <3

Went and voted 3 more times!

Seanna (a.k.a. Dixie Diamond!) said:
CROWSHOP said:
Will try .....c
Oh damn, as if I wasn't already in total girl-crush with you! Was CROWSHOP in cahoots with you for the setup? ;)

CROWSHOP said:
Will try .....c
Haha, Cahoots!

No, it wasn't planned, simply a perfect opportunity for Yoda to make a cameo!

Wink Holliday said:
Oh damn, as if I wasn't already in total girl-crush with you! Was CROWSHOP in cahoots with you for the setup? ;)
CROWSHOP said:
Will try .....c
Hmmmmm =) Are you thinking what I'm thinking Winky!?

-Brain
Same thing we do every night. ;)

Daddy Cool said:
Hmmmmm =) Are you thinking what I'm thinking Winky!?

-Brain
Thanks Lolita!! You're the best!

Lolitadoll West said:
Hello gorgeous... voted x3 too!! Good luck....i am sure that it will work out!!! xoxo
Digging this one back out, it disappeared in the vortex of discussions!

;)
I remembered another email address! One more vote, Hon!
Aww yeah! Wish I knew how many votes I'm up to!

Wink Holliday said:
I remembered another email address! One more vote, Hon!
Updated! I need everyone to vote again PLEASE and I promise this will be the last. Frankly, I don't think I can go through another one of these! This is the end all be all of Pin Up contests for me as far as internet is concerned and I want it soooo bad! Help me get to California!!!!
Ohmigosh, Seanna, can we vote more than once per address? I'll vote for you every day!

Updated! I need everyone to vote again PLEASE and I promise this will be the last. Frankly, I don't think I can go through another one of these! This is the end all be all of Pin Up contests for me as far as internet is concerned and I want it soooo bad! Help me get to California!!!!
Just one vote per e-mail is all I need but if you have more then one e-mail or want to help by putting in e-mails of friends that don't have time to vote that would be abso-freakin-lutely awesome. Thanks Wink!!

Wink Holliday said:
Ohmigosh, Seanna, can we vote more than once per address? I'll vote for you every day!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!

Check out our friends:

© 2024   Created by PL Team.   Powered by

Widgets  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service