Advertise on PinupLifestyle
In this thread we will document all feature and interface adjustments to the site.

Views: 162

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

HA! Same thing happened to my desktop a few days ago (damn kids messing with the Pooter!)

Daniel Rodriguez {PLA} said:

Roxy Tart {Madam} said:
Is it just me, or did the site turn gray? And lose.... boxes... lines... am I crazy?

I bleed PL Red and Black, not gray. It's like a rain cloud. LOL.
The link to the Events section that's posted in what used to be the Events and Meetings forum is broken. Just FYI.
A few small changes took effect late last night.

LIVE CHAT

Chat has been added to the main page to increase visibility and user interaction. The link typically found in the "Social Bar" has been updated to not pop up the chat. This change will greatly increase load times on the site.

BLOGS/ARTICLES

Based on user feedback, blogs have been removed, a video demonstrating how to add your blog RSS feed will follow.

FEATURES PAGE

The spash page (pinuplifestyle.com) received a small update at the top. A new ENTER! graphic.

SHOWS & MEETUPS FORUM

Thanks to TC for the bug report, this has been fixed.

FRONT PAGE "DASHBOARD"

* Casting Calls moved to the left side
* Recent Photos added to the right bar under Recent Videos
* Live Chat added to the center column

GROUPS

We've reduced the number of groups by a few, you probably won't notice but Pinup Models, Vintage Models, & Fetish Models has been consolidated into simply Models. This will not affect people finding you based on your modeling preference as they dont play a role in search results, your profile questions do ;)

Great time to update those too! http://www.pinuplifestyle.com/profiles/settings/editProfileInfo
A few site features are currently down for maintenance, these include the Whos Online scroller, Site Rankings, & the Photo Randomizer...Thank you for your patience.
Sorry for the unplanned maintenance tonight, the gnomes took their time fixing things, tomorrow I replace em' with monkeys...
NAVIGATION:

Today we enabled a feature that will open external links in a blank window based on user feedback. This will make it much easier for you to browse around on PL looking at everyones links and shopping links in the forums. Please let us know if you notice any oddities.
PERFORMANCE:

We lost a feature yesterday to speed up load time on the site. The glowing world map on the left side of the page that showed worldwide activity is now gone. However the gain here is a much faster load time for ALL PAGES of the site.
NAVIGATION:

We're running a test for a day or 2 unless we see a negative impact on site traffic from the start. From our splash page browsers now be directed straight to the photos page where they can "Roll The Dice" and stare at hotness for hours.

We're hoping this increases comments on photos and encourages folks to continue contributing content without reminders to do so. We feel photos are the "product" we offer and it needs to be on the forefront!

We'd love your thoughts on this too please! Share below:
Why'd you ditch webcam usage in chat? That was so coooool!
I personally don't like being directed to the photos page, sorry. I like my updates ect on the old page.

Why i feel bad for saying that i don't know, but at least im being honest. I get confused easily

The PL Team said:
NAVIGATION:

We're running a test for a day or 2 unless we see a negative impact on site traffic from the start. From our splash page browsers now be directed straight to the photos page where they can "Roll The Dice" and stare at hotness for hours.

We're hoping this increases comments on photos and encourages folks to continue contributing content without reminders to do so. We feel photos are the "product" we offer and it needs to be on the forefront!

We'd love your thoughts on this too please! Share below:
Whats the plug-in needed for live chat ect?
I like the idea but I dont if that makes sense. I understand the concept that the new updates are for. But I loved the main page with all the updates, birthdays, etc. Just my 2 cents though hon.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!

Check out our friends:

© 2024   Created by PL Team.   Powered by

Widgets  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service