Advertise on PinupLifestyle
In this thread we will document all feature and interface adjustments to the site.

Views: 167

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Coooooooooool!

The PL Team said:
MORE TWITTER INTEGRATION:

Did some really crafty things tonight! You can now hover over anyone that writes out their Twitter name properly and follow them without leaving the site or needing to cut/paste any info. Try it out on our usernames below:

@ & @
wow, pretty crafty indeed!
Looks like there were some issues with the pages reloading after this integration. It may very well be a conflict with our "Special Thanks" banners script, we've temporarily disabled them.
There is something wrong with the site still. I keep getting booted to the entrance page every few seconds.
Yea thats not good... Thank you Mary, i'll start the hunt again... May roll back the twitter integration.

Vintage Suits by Mary said:
There is something wrong with the site still. I keep getting booted to the entrance page every few seconds.
TWITTER @ANYWHERE INTEGRATION ROLLED BACK.

There seems to be a script conflict. I will keep you posted on when this really cool feature returns.
Thanks Mary! And thanks to all for your feedback!! :)
ARTICLES/BLOGS:

Per our previous post we have removed the blogs feature from the site. We collected feedback both here on PL and on various other social networks and the decision was made. We encourage everyone to post discussions and announcements in our FORUMS. If you have a blog elsewhere on the net, it is super easy to get that feed right onto your PL page using RSS. Message me if I can help!
Is it just me, or did the site turn gray? And lose.... boxes... lines... am I crazy?

I bleed PL Red and Black, not gray. It's like a rain cloud. LOL.

Roxy Tart {Madam} said:
Is it just me, or did the site turn gray? And lose.... boxes... lines... am I crazy?

I bleed PL Red and Black, not gray. It's like a rain cloud. LOL.
Thanks Daniel =)

Turn down the brightness on your display Roxy ;)
Damn it! I knew crack was a bad idea. LOL. At least it's my comp and not me (at least I hope it is), my son saw gray too, he told me it was rain cloud colored, lol.

I'll try fixing it as soon as I'm back on my own comp. Thanks!!!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!

Check out our friends:

© 2024   Created by PL Team.   Powered by

Widgets  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service