Advertise on PinupLifestyle
Hi there,

as I am not located in the USA it would be a bit silly to ask for a model in here.
As I want to train my retouching skills for pin-ups I just wanted to start this thread here.

It would be awesome if any photographer or Model wants his/her pictures retouched in my special, painted look. If so, let me know and I will give you further details. Perhaps you can message me then.

Thank you for your attention dolls!

Eric

Views: 25

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Eric, I'm not sure what sort of image you're looking for, but you are welcome to go through my gallery and see if there's anything there than you can work with.
Ok, I think I have to specify. I am looking for Pin-up/Rockabilly pictures. They should be made in a studio (the best would be infront of a white background or outdoor together with some hot cars)
You should have a large resolution of the image and of course the allowance of the photographer to edit this pictures. I will provide you with my email within a message you can send me. I wont take any money for retouching but it would be great if I may use the images on my page and around the web. (of course I will allude the photographer if he wishes so)

thanks in advance
Eric
Not sure if any of my photos would interest you..but check out my page if you want and let me know.
Thanks!
Hi!

I have just shot a set of pin up photos on a TFCD basis so i have a whole set of unretouched, hi-res, images if you're interested i could send you a few? all my photograoher asks is a credit and a link to the site? Theyre all against a whte background and i like the sound of the painted look of retouching.

Let me know if thats any good :) x
That is what happens when I got too much time :-D

Nice job, Eric!

Eric van Nox said:
That is what happens when I got too much time :-D

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members