Advertise on PinupLifestyle
I can't sleep right now and was thinking ...... Hey , I think it would be cool to start doing some
Pinup style club photo shoots.... just like back in the day !!!! we could have a few models and several photographers get together at a certain location ( beach, shop, park, etc... ) and shoot.
If anybody in the so Cal area would like to try this idea, let me know ...... Thanks ...... FBP

This will be kept small !!!

Views: 76

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I know there are some out here, in New York, on Meetup.com

You might want to check and see if they have any out there in Cali.

I don't see why they wouldn't.

It seems very popular out there, maybe even more so then here judging by the west coast people on this site.
That would be so much fun. Let me know if you get it going, I'd love to participate when I'm in SoCal.
Ah stink...I am in Nor Cal... =(

Sounds like a BLAST!
I'm game........but I doubt anyone wants pict of me :(
I checked out Meetup.com and they do have photo clubs ... they are more into large group shoots and most tend to lean towards glamour and teen models ( not my thing !!!). These also are fee based ... which I don't want to do............. Thanks for the website ( it's pretty cool ) but I would like to keep this small and in the PL crowd if possible.................

River Taylor said:
I know there are some out here, in New York, on Meetup.com

You might want to check and see if they have any out there in Cali.

I don't see why they wouldn't.

It seems very popular out there, maybe even more so then here judging by the west coast people on this site.
That's not true Lil Bit.....
Lil_bit said:
SHUT UP! Crazy lady....I want some hot pics of you HAHA!!

You are GORGEOUS!!!

xoxo

Lil_bit said:
OMG stop releasing the secrets! LOL sheesh! ! ! Something is brewing ;)
What is old seems to be New
Sounds like a party. I want to see all the photos everyone ends up taking!
This sounds like so much fun!!! I am very interested when things are arranged! I love the fact that its a way to network!!
I'm doing the same thing up here (Calgary). I'm looking for Models to come in and do Pin-Up work shops with local talent. As well as Photographers, eventually one thing at a time.

Sounds Fun, can't wait to see the pics!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!

Check out our friends:

© 2024   Created by PL Team.   Powered by

Widgets  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service