Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Has anyone else caught a look at the video where Beyonce is made to look like a pinup- a'la Bettie Page?
It reminds me of Christina Aguilera's short-lived pinup image.

I know it p***** some people off when subcultures are picked up as a mainstream fad, but I just look at it as good things on clearance racks waiting to happen in the near future.

Anyone else find any good ones? Videos, pictures, anything mainstream that's inspired by the retro/pin up scene, post 'em up!

Views: 4535

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

haha you beat me to it! I saw this just now as well and came here to post it on this thread. I love the victory rolls. =)
EEK! They look so cute like that! Great find, Sara!
oh how i love me some weezer!
This is my favourite song possibly of the noughties...

I cried the first time I saw the video too. I just love Katy Perry's style in it - I mean, those shoes!!
Wow, that's such a heartbreaking video... even worse since my husband is coming up on his deployment soon so all military things just make me a little sad.

But I want all of Katy Perry's dresses!

Roxie Roulette said:

I cried the first time I saw the video too. I just love Katy Perry's style in it - I mean, those shoes!!
It's just so moving! I hope your husband is safeand well on his deployment xx

Janie Jitterbug said:
Wow, that's such a heartbreaking video... even worse since my husband is coming up on his deployment soon so all military things just make me a little sad.

But I want all of Katy Perry's dresses!

Roxie Roulette said:

oh Janie, i pray your husband will be safe on his deployment! Thank him for serving our country for me :) xoxo

and on a lighter note, i love that katy perry video! she looks stunning!
You guys are so sweet. Thanks for the support. :)
Any military video makes me blubber. Come July, my kids and I will be lucky to see my husband on the weekends. For about 5 years.

Roxie Roulette said:

That was heart-wrenching! It reminds me off my Grandma's WWII stories; her brother and his girlfriend...
The imagery is amazing.

Roxie Roulette said:

(sigh) I love Katy Perry's style. This nautical inspired outfit is TOO cute . . .
http://www.instyle.com/instyle/video2/0,,20219863_20252915,00.html
I LOVE IT!!!

Sara Sundae said:
i just saw this and had to add it!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!