Advertise on PinupLifestyle
The "Art of Making You" video clip above is a capture of "trust in motion" and the instinctive impulses guiding my  thought processes while creating some of my clients pin up images.
:)

Views: 120

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This is GREAT!!!
OMG man you sir are a god. I've always been so curious to how many layers you utilize, all I can say is WOW! Can we hang again soon homie?
This is so cool! I love your work, but seeing how it all comes to be is really kickass.
AMAAAAZING! I always knew you were crazy talented, but that was so impressive! WOW. Thank you so much for sharing!!
This is very cool, love to see your process! Goes through many incarnations to get the end result, just great!
WoW, for sure is a wonderful work, the great is how you catch in your own style the beauty of this magnificent woman, I admire digital art even I made my works in traditional pencils or paint, I can´t image how to do it with out my pencil ... =)
You totally Rock Daddy-O

i absolutel love this it took my breathe away :)

Love it!
very cool; thanks for the presentation
Thank you Honey!

Honey B Hooligan {Madam} said:
This is GREAT!!!
Only if we have a DJ contest ;)

Edson Carlos {PL Team} said:
OMG man you sir are a god. I've always been so curious to how many layers you utilize, all I can say is WOW! Can we hang again soon homie?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!

Check out our friends:

© 2024   Created by PL Team.   Powered by

Widgets  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service