Advertise on PinupLifestyle
http://www.cvs.com/CVSApp/catalog/shop_product_detail.jsp?filterBy=...

heres CVS's site with the same ones. Pretty awesome deal I think. They are the old school pillow soft cloth rollers but they have a wire inside so you dont have to tie them.

Views: 535

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Ali, I hope you didn't buy those sweets! I have them and they don't work in my hair!! If you want them, PM me your addy either here or on MySpace and I'll mail 'em to ya! I promise my hair is not freaky!!
dang! I did buy em! well Im going to try them tonight anyways. I will let ya know how it goes. 10 bucks is 10 bucks. big deal right?!
foam sponge rollers work great on my hair. do they work well on yours?
Hey Lisa, they worked for me really really well. My hair is super duper curly. I wonder if you put too much hair in the roller?
Woo hoo thats awesome!!!! I write this as I am waiting for the advil to kick in to take care of the neck cramp from sleeping on sponge rollers lol...
You're a lifesaver doll!! xoxo
they were very easy to sleep in last night. i didnt get the dents that the sponge rollers give either. i will take a pic before i brush them out and show ya.

CinnamonScallop said:
Woo hoo thats awesome!!!! I write this as I am waiting for the advil to kick in to take care of the neck cramp from sleeping on sponge rollers lol...
You're a lifesaver doll!! xoxo
voila!
Attachments:
Ahh looky! Looks good hunny! I dunno maybe I have no patience! And the other thing is I swear sleeping with anything in my head, I cannot get a good nights sleep!! I sense something is "there", I just do. I talked about my "method" to you in chat last night and the "flamable" possibilites lol. I bet Roxy has some good ideas on hair, she does her "victory curls" really well.
i just put a little bit of gel in my hair before i rolled it. hair was very wet. rolled it into small pieces and used all 25 rollers. the key was small pieces of hair in the rollers. anything somewhat medium to large in size turned out kind of flat. you can see how the front is super curly and the back is a big more flat? the back i used larger pieces of hair. the front i split those larger pieces into two small ones.

LisaLuxx said:
Ahh looky! Looks good hunny! I dunno maybe I have no patience! And the other thing is I swear sleeping with anything in my head, I cannot get a good nights sleep!! I sense something is "there", I just do. I talked about my "method" to you in chat last night and the "flamable" possibilites lol. I bet Roxy has some good ideas on hair, she does her "victory curls" really well.
how well did they dry? I have trouble with overnight curls myself. My hair is so fine it slides right out of curlers when it dries, or it doesnt dry at all! I dream of owning a good hood dryer . . .
I usually have that problem as well however these i did not. they stayed in very well. there is a wire inside and you bend it over your hair. make sure you use just a weeee little bit of hair though, not too much. no more than a half inch wide of hair in each roller. then they dry completely and you get a nice tight curl.

oh and make sure after you roll it nice and tight, that you rotated the wire so that it covers closest to your roots. that way it wont unroll any while you sleep.

Sara Sundae said:
how well did they dry? I have trouble with overnight curls myself. My hair is so fine it slides right out of curlers when it dries, or it doesnt dry at all! I dream of owning a good hood dryer . . .
Thanks for this thread doll-ing! Does anyone use the old fashioned strips of material to get the same result or are these different?
I own these (and maybe every other kind of roller, lol), but mine always seem to roll too tight. I end up looking like Shirley Temple. My faves are my hot rollers, my old fashioned sponge rollers for overnight, and of course, the curling iron for touch ups. I wish these worked better for me, there are way more comfy to sleep in then the sponge rollers. But hey, that's why they make sleeping pills right?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!

Check out our friends:

© 2024   Created by PL Team.   Powered by

Widgets  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service