Advertise on PinupLifestyle
It's silly what some people manage to get their jollies off to, although, I've got to say, I'm intrigued. I've known of this particular fetish for a while now, but never bothered to look into it... Until now. YouTube is absolutely flooded with videos containing footage of women taking a pie to the face for the pleasure of whomever chooses to look on.
"Pieing" is considered to be a WAM (wet-and-messy) fetish, and most videos usually consist of the female being pied and then going on to take a shower to clean herself up.

One of the biggest online sites dedicated to the art of the pieing fetish, is MessyMaddy.com...

So, what do you guys think? Anyone's pants feeling a little tight?

Views: 372

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Haha, we had a gang of them join PL one time, and argued and argued at why they couldn't upload their photo collections videos. Something tells me people here dont want to look at pinup girls getting pied, one or 2 cool, whole collections notsomuch. They left.
Haha! Really?! Aw. Poor pie perverts.

Edson {PL Team} said:
Haha, we had a gang of them join PL one time, and argued and argued at why they couldn't upload their photo collections videos. Something tells me people here dont want to look at pinup girls getting pied, one or 2 cool, whole collections notsomuch. They left.
weeeeeeeird! and i thought my peepee fetish was crazy.
Hehe, nah. Pee fetishes are the most common. I can name a good handful of people that like different variations of urophilia.

GiGi Von Vroom said:
weeeeeeeird! and i thought my peepee fetish was crazy.
Pie and chili? To each his own i guess

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!

Check out our friends:

© 2024   Created by PL Team.   Powered by

Widgets  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service